The Issue
Gang houses are.. underwhelming to say the least. How cool would it be if gangs had actual bases, much like how the APD have HQs gangs too could have a base to call home and operate out of. 

Gang HQs
There could be say 3 to 5 of these kind of bases popped down across the map. They could range in size to accommodate smaller gangs and provide different benefits accordingly. Larger bases could include access to both a garage and helicopter pad, they could include shipping containers set up to work like house crates with more storage (no idea if this is even possible) so that you can stock your bases up with gear, hell you could even throw down vendors like the turf vendors - this'd probably even cut down on rebel camping that let's face it, no one enjoys.

cbb9a9b17503466da18722b8248f5d51.png

Availability
These bases should have a high initial cost as well as a recurring cost to prevent people from grabbing them and not using them; as soon as a gang bank depletes the base should be stuck back onto the market. 
There could also be requirements such as gang member count for purchasing larger complexes.
There's even room to throw in some extra gang perks to unlock the use of these things.

I'm open to hearing others ideas and input on this!

Just now, patato12 said:

All these admin suggestions i like itttt.

However i have one suggestion. You should need a large amount of war rating before being able to buy it. ((Gives war rating a use :P))

I was thinking about this too but not sure how it'd work. Cumulative rating of all members? Average rating? just need the buyer to have the high rating? idk.

DankBud likes this
2 minutes ago, Leady said:

+1, I like the idea of gang HQ. I've seen a play of this on another server where the gangs have to capture it similar to a turf, but it costs money to hold it, and there is no timer. Its theirs until the money runs out or another gang takes it over.

instead of raiding Rebels, Gang Hq raids... ? ---- NVM you aint CHIEF:Harambe:

Edited by Smee

put a number of ppl in the base like they have in turfs or a alarm when a different gang is in the area close to it.

this a great idea but with the way the server is handling atm it will most likely have to hold till the servers are more stable

and add where 1's can somehow check logs of the inventory at the gang hq

Edited by Squirtle
Just now, Squirtle said:

put a number of ppl in the base like they have in turfs or a alarm when a different gang is in the area close to it.

this a great idea but with the way the server is handling atm it will most likely have to hold till the servers are more stable

yeah i agree, i love getting on and instant mass kicks. fix this shit, so annoying. tired of being in mid fight and server decides to kick and then i lose my loadout. i dont got money coming out from my ass 

Edited by Marzoh
karmabruh likes this

I would do it similar to how cartels work but you can only cap it during a certain time in a week. I would make it capable only during 7-8 PM CT on saturdays and whichever gangs caps it, gets to use it for the week. Let gangs know when to bring their members on so there can be huge fights over the base. At 8:00, whichever gang has control over the cap, wins the base.

Dally, Steve, Matthew and 1 other like this
Just now, Reapered said:

I would do it similar to how cartels work but you can only cap it during a certain time in a week. I would make it capable only during 7-8 PM CT on saturdays and whichever gangs caps it, gets to use it for the week. Let gangs know when to bring their members on so there can be huge fights over the base. At 8:00, whichever gang has control over the cap, wins the base.

My only problem with making it a fight is that maybe 1 gang would bounce from server to server and hold them all down, whereas if theres a monetary upkeep to them, especially if its expensive, then it would turn people off from trying to hold them for no reason. The other thing being that it would allow for smaller gangs to have their own HQ so long as they can afford it.

6 minutes ago, Sojobo said:

I was thinking about this too but not sure how it'd work. Cumulative rating of all members? Average rating? just need the buyer to have the high rating? idk.

Id like to see at minimum 5 Members with 1000 total and an average of 200 a person. That way you know its going to a semi established gang and not some brand new one that did three cartels.

Just now, Sojobo said:

My only problem with making it a fight is that maybe 1 gang would bounce from server to server and hold them all down, whereas if theres a monetary upkeep to them, especially if its expensive, then it would turn people off from trying to hold them for no reason. The other thing being that it would allow for smaller gangs to have their own HQ so long as they can afford it.

If you made all of the bases on every server capable during the same time, gangs wouldn't have enough people to spread out and try to control every server.

Maybe have it in a way that you have these land plots laid around in various locations around the map, ranging in different yet expensive price points to separate the smaller and the larger gangs. The plots will not be purchasable but rent able making it so a gang has to keep paying for the plot or else they will lose it. After a plot is obtained a gang can increasingly upgrade their base which will cost them even more money to buy different shops,garages and maybe fortifications. That way a more established gang that needs a fitting base for it's operations will be distinguished from a smaller gang that only have minimal load out needs but can afford to buy a base to avoid taking the risk at rebel.

Edited by Noamigo
KIIAK, Mutiny and Sojobo like this

+1 I Think it would cool if there was sized ones to where Different Sized Vehicles could be pulled out and different Inventory sizes For example 

Large: 300,000$ start and 50k Per Restart  (Which would implement House upkeep making the talent useful)

1. All Helis 
  2. All land Vehicles 
  3. 10,000 inventory space

Medium: 220,000 start 30k per Restart  ( Which would implement House upkeep making the talent useful) 

• He is Up to Orca 
  • Vehicles up to a Zamak 
  • 6,000 Inventory space

Small:180k start 23k Per Restart  (Which would implement House upkeep making the talent useful)

• Hummingbird and M-H9 only 
  • Up to a Box truck 
  • 2,000 Inventory Space
Edited by KIIAK

I like the concept of it, but I also don't think its the best idea to add more stuff onto Asylum before the performance gets better. Since the mass kicks have started they have gotten better but I also feel like there has been features added in that are not truly needed, and they just add weight on to what the servers have to handle. 

Regarding the feature it self, I don't think it should be something another gang can easily take over while you are offline like a cartel or a turf only because you would have to pay to keep it. 

Squirtle likes this
Just now, Bashir said:

Finally a good suggestion but how maby exactly are there on the map? @Sojobo price for them should be a mill in my opinion.

I built the one in the screenshot with Zeus, I suggest we add maybe 3 - 5 per server and I agree, a substantial down payment followed by a high recurring cost to keep the bases should ensure they're not being hogged by ghost gangs.

We need to break down the mission file from last summer & review what was added around the time of the intial start of battleye kicks...something is breaking the server

I've tried to look over it but I cannot review fully without server side files, which is too risky to just hand out.

This is a really awesome idea though, but I don't see it happening, anytime there is a really cool suggestion an admin will come through & say some condescending remark & lock the thread.