the APD Role Playing

There is no need to flame at each other for just a recommendation.I like the idea but the thing is that nobody would follow it.SPC Brian tried to the same thing but people started laughing at him for talking in codes and some did not had any idea of what he was saying.In general people dont take it too seriously as its a game but you can try to use these codes once in awhile just to freshen things up.

Your all grown ups and some of us are higher up so stop fighting at each other and stay united.If you have anything against each other keep it to yourself.Your suppose to be morale leaders for new officers so act professionally.

:kermit:

Olivia likes this
1 hour ago, Silver-Spy said:

There is no need to flame at each other for just a recommendation.I like the idea but the thing is that nobody would follow it.SPC Brian tried to the same thing but people started laughing at him for talking in codes and some did not had any idea of what he was saying.In general people dont take it too seriously as its a game but you can try to use these codes once in awhile just to freshen things up.

Your all grown ups and some of us are higher up so stop fighting at each other and stay united.If you have anything against each other keep it to yourself.Your suppose to be morale leaders for new officers so act professionally.

:kermit:

Grown up you say apparently im only 16 :FeelsBadMan:

Welllll...........

No... I am playing Cop for fun.... and I dont wanna say 10-4 60-10 w/e its gonna be annoying, we are not a heavy roleplaying community... We all play to have fun... Ofc some ppl might  enjoy heavy RP more then light RP but then you can join other servers or even go to GTA RP ...W/e you enjoy the most.

It's just my personal opinion. .