is asylum dying

we need something to boost action on asylum, less gangs are now online, no cartel fights and when there is its an afk capper lay down behind a rock, literally nothing anymore, need a big update to make asylum great again and actually make people play this game! Leave suggestions of how we can make asylum great again so the admins will do something about it

rotor script removed/nerfed

move the prison

remove damage/fuel syncing through pullouts

maybe add some new caps to spice shit up or remove coke castle and replace with meth house

remove the spike strip shit from the fed

buff cop lethal payouts

make cop orcas cheaper

revert the chop shopping change so the chop prices are solid

olympus is constantly adding shit and hosting shit that players actually want, asylum on the other hand.. :FeelsBadMan:

Edited by Jimbo
DJB, Mr. Linux, Ofek and 39 others like this
Just now, Jimbo said:

move the prison

maybe add some new caps to spice shit up

buff cop lethal payouts

make cop orcas cheaper

revert the chop shopping change so it's the chop prices are solid

olympus is constantly adding shit and hosting shit that players actually want, asylum on the other hand.. :FeelsBadMan:

+1 not sure about cop lethal payouts because then every money hungry cop would just switch to lethals when there out numbered or the ones who 'robocop' they would just lethal to save the role playing

Paratus is a smart developer, always has whats best for the server in mind, there was a reason Asylum was uncontested in being the best Life server for multiple years. As soon as Paratus stopped giving a shit and started doing some questionable changes, other servers started catching up in terms of development. Asylum is no longer the most developed server, to add onto that, Asylum was popular for its amazing gang life, that has also died.

Props to Bamf, Gnashes and Speed, however they are simply not enough to take Asylum back to its prime, Paratus is the only one that can do that.

I wouldn't say Asylum is dying, thats not the case, however we are indeed doing much worse than Asylum in its prime 1-2 years ago. Donations, player base, active gangs etc.. is a sign of all that. When you add on stability issues onto questionable changes Paratus has made, you are left with a not so popular Asylum.

Edited by Haych
Just now, henky said:

this is the same feeling that i'm having. I have quit asylum for a few months now because lack of content.

Sometimes i check the forum hoping they come with a great update but  nah.....

I used to play like every day, now its lucky if I'm on at all, like this week I came on went to fight a cartel no one came to fight, I then see our cartel is being taken get fully geared out with my gang just to find an afk capper with an sdar.... then I logged off and haven't been on since

Philv2.0 likes this
1 minute ago, Jimbo said:

move the prison

maybe add some new caps to spice shit up or remove coke castle and replace with meth house

remove spike strip from the fed.....

buff cop lethal payouts

make cop orcas cheaper

+1 I think the spike strip is the worse thing added imo.... I honestly don't know why it had to be added.

10 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

move the prison

buff cop lethal payouts

make cop orcas cheaper

+1 but ppl have been putting suggestions like this for awhile... but nothing really gets changed

also remove group cap and make loadouts a bit cheaper

59 minutes ago, matth said:

we need something to boost action on asylum, less gangs are now online, no cartel fights and when there is its an afk capper lay down behind a rock, literally nothing anymore, need a big update to make asylum great again and actually make people play this game! Leave suggestions of how we can make asylum great again so the admins will do something about it

It died 2 years ago.

Asim, Space and Brendon Smith like this
59 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

move the prison 

buff cop lethal payouts

make cop orcas cheaper

dirty goes direct to gang bank?? 

57 minutes ago, matth said:

+1 not sure about cop lethal payouts because then every money hungry cop would just switch to lethals when there out numbered or the ones who 'robocop' they would just lethal to save the role playing

With the new updates, Cops make fuck all sweetheart, whether you're in cuffs or a bullet to the brain, the money is absolute shit

Flameless, minibagge and Noble like this
1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

move the prison

buff cop lethal payouts

make cop orcas cheaper

everything about that is 100% true.