Just now, Silver-Spy said:

How often do you refuel your vehicles and how much does it cost you.:fail:

well i was suggesting it mainly for helis because I'm usually the only one ever flying.. transporting everyone fighting/emptying cartels and everything else and to fill up my orca is a couple thousand dollars, so about every 45min-hour, i gotta refuel.. like i said its just a small and simple thing they could add since there aren't really any good perks for oil cartel

1 hour ago, GrizzlyJim said:

well i was suggesting it mainly for helis because I'm usually the only one ever flying.. transporting everyone fighting/emptying cartels and everything else and to fill up my orca is a couple thousand dollars, so about every 45min-hour, i gotta refuel.. like i said its just a small and simple thing they could add since there aren't really any good perks for oil cartel

That usually doesn't happen because usually you would have to submit a compensation request because of the fact that Asylum took a big massive

Image result for Poop emojion you

Nicolas March likes this
Just now, GrizzlyJim said:

so you are saying that something this small and simple would cause B.E kicks??? That's like saying when weapons are cheaper at rebel because you own Arms, causes B.E kicks lol

Hes joking, the battle-eye kick is just a meme at this point wich people refer to as soon as someone suggests something new, you can ignore him IMO.

Just now, wollie35 said:

Hes joking, the battle-eye kick is just a meme at this point wich people refer to as soon as someone suggests something new, you can ignore him IMO.

ohhhhh  :FeelsBadMan:  yeah i don't look at the forums that often, so i thought he was being serious lmao

2 hours ago, GrizzlyJim said:

so you are saying that something this small and simple would cause B.E kicks??? That's like saying when weapons are cheaper at rebel because you own Arms, causes B.E kicks lol

No, I'm saying there would be no point in filling up your helicopter if while you're flying it you will get Battle Eye kicked sooner or later.

Nicolas March likes this