I've seen the idea before where people want to buy and own their own shops, but what if instead, as a gang, you're able to invest in a specific shop? You would invest maybe 50-100k into a shop for a restart and then by the the end of restart you'd be able to "demand payment" from the NPC in the shop. Demanding payment would give you all the money that doesn't go to the Governor (depending on how profitable it is, it could be made into dirty money or normal money). 

You would only be able to invest in one shop per restart and you would be gambling the initial price of the store depending on the activity of the server in that specific town.

Input?

Edited by USCCHRIS
"EJ" likes this
22 minutes ago, USCCHRIS said:

I've seen the idea before where people want to buy and own their own shops, but what if instead, as a gang, you're able to invest in a specific shop? You would invest maybe 50-100k into a shop for a restart and then by the the end of restart you'd be able to "demand payment" from the NPC in the shop. Demanding payment would give you all the money that doesn't go to the Governor (depending on how profitable it is, it could be made into dirty money or normal money). 

You would only be able to invest in one shop per restart and you would be gambling the initial price of the store depending on the activity of the server in that specific town.

Input?

Would there be no return on investment if the shop didnt make money?

Just now, Steve said:

I would rather not see anything added to the mission file or anything that would even potentially make the performance of the servers worse then it is. I don't think it's the wisest decision to keep adding new things before what is broken is fixed first.

Nonsense, bring back Asylum Exchange while we're at it. :kappa:

3 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Posting it and spamming me with mentions is far more likely to make me ignore your mentions than add back something none of the other Devs want added back at this time.

Well I mean that's fine if you want to ignore my mentions, still doesn't change the fact that it should be added back.

2 hours ago, Glass of Water said:

people would only invest in gun stores and oil traders.

Pretty sure majority of the money in gun stores goes to Arms just like Rebel purchases

1 hour ago, Corgi said:

Invest in donor town medical and camp it for money, +1.

Corgi I love you 

2 hours ago, Steve said:

I would rather not see anything added to the mission file or anything that would even potentially make the performance of the servers worse then it is. I don't think it's the wisest decision to keep adding new things before what is broken is fixed first.

Doesn't have to be now because I do agree with this statement 

5 hours ago, Philv2.0 said:

Well I mean that's fine if you want to ignore my mentions, still doesn't change the fact that it should be added back.

Your probably going to be the reason it doesn't come back, quit bitching about it and be fucking patient.. let them decide don't harass them about it all fucking day