Montage #1

Just now, Marzoh said:

You're saying when he shoots at the orca is that it's normal recoil ?

Ok i looked at the clip a couple times as well as everyone else did and when i saw it i was shocked an admin could think thats pulldowns. I realise the spray isnt normal and it looks fishy, but first of all thats poor recoil control, second THATS NOT HOW A PULLDOWN WORKS. A pulldown pull down doesnt wiggle up and down and up and down. It pulls down. Makes sense?

Just now, Fudger said:

Ok i looked at the clip a couple times as well as everyone else did and when i saw it i was shocked an admin could think thats pulldowns. I realise the spray isnt normal and it looks fishy, but first of all thats poor recoil control, second THATS NOT HOW A PULLDOWN WORKS. A pulldown pull down doesnt wiggle up and down and up and down. It pulls down. Makes sense?

Ever see the gyazo of him first person shooting one bullet and smoothly pulling down and smoothly going back up? And that clip. It could be a pulldown or it couldn't. Could be a macro or it couldn't. All I know is that not normal and looks like cheating. Especially when he's bipoded. If he is bipoded, why is looking so strange. When I bipod/rest my gun on a rock , I don't have to do what he said "yank my mouse down"

Squirtle likes this
Just now, Marzoh said:

Ever see the gyazo of him first person shooting one bullet and smoothly pulling down and smoothly going back up? And that clip. It could be a pulldown or it couldn't. Could be a macro or it couldn't. All I know is that not normal and looks like cheating. Especially when he's bipoded. If he is bipoded, why is looking so strange. When I bipod/rest my gun on a rock , I don't have to do what he said "yank my mouse down"

Was he bipoded? I dont think he was he was just rested if he was bipoded he wouldnt have that much recoil. Send me the gyazo through steam or something i wanna see it. 

Just now, Fudger said:

Must be a shitty pulldown he gotten

Just now, tryhardsqueaker said:

Number 2 will be much better. Lots of these clips were from my time in core while I was still very new to arma. 

its all good dude, as long as you're trying to get better and keep going you'll done fine

keep your head up