I have been on this server for over 2 + years and have never really gotten to this point. Money making is now blah, no one ever really wants to consistently fight for cartels, so the only fighting that really takes place is chilling up on the bank and shooting cops as they mindlessly run there asses into a big game of tower defence, bounty hunting is bounty hunting you do it for a bit then realize 9/10 people combat log on you every time... Cop is sometimes a good time but in all honesty is full of too much of lack of rp from both civ and other cops sides, or too many people that take the roles that they have been given too damn seriously. This is just a game afterall... eat me... 

Does any one have any suggestions on getting my interest back, I love these servers and would hate to quit playing for good. But it really just seems like due to the lack of actual quality content updates instead of just bug fixes (we still thankyou for them @Gnashes) that the embers asylum has been desperately trying to keep ablaze may finally be extinguished....

Edited by Treeontyn
Space, Xehons and Brendon Smith like this
Just now, Treeontyn said:

Obviously if it gets too much to that point I will, but that's not what I was asking for, I want ways to try and respice up my love for arma rp ... 

Otherwise look for ppl to play with / friends. I think thats the best you'll always have fun with friends.

Just now, Treeontyn said:

devs aren't doing any big development or implementing big patches, most of the remaining gang life is getting banned for one or two clips that look fishy, and even when you try to do anything possible to prove that it was not cheating the admins just ignore you cause they don't wanna be wrong and for those people their friends are just moving servers with them cause they realise its bs. Paratus doesn't give a shit about his servers, people don't listen to the community.. idk i feel like there are a bunch of people that play the servers all day but no gangs create or no people get involved in gang life. Olio has to open his eyes with some admins imo and there are literally like 2 people that are fixing and helping the server atm.. one of them is good but still learning and he does most of the work. i love asylum and i will never quit it but there are some things that are just really dumb happening

devs should change some caps up to spice cartels up a bit cause they are getting boring with always the same ones and there are only like 2-3 that are good and they should also fix some stuff that i know will never happen like group cap, prison, orca script,etc,. there has been so many suggestions but it just looks like the staff wants to just kill gang life out rn

Brendon Smith and Treeontyn like this

The only solution is Paratus. He either gives creative power to those who can do something about it, or comes back to implement some big things himself. Gnashes, Bamf and Speed can't do much as everything has to go through Paratus. Look how long it took for us to get armour stacking even though Gnashes had the script ready for ages.

We all want the Rotor Script gone, Gnashes can make that happen, but it has to come from Paratus first. Pretty much applies to anything that Gnashes, Bamf and Speed want to get done.

All he has to do is give more creative power to someone, if he's worried about that person messing things up in terms of balance, well he should start doing things himself then slowly letting the server die.

Treeontyn likes this

If you want change, you need to take the incentive and lead by an example. Want people to RP more? Go ahead and RP more, show people how it's done and they will be interested in your approach and will start doing the same. Want cops to RP more? Get on cop and show how it's done.

In the case of money making and whatnot, that's up to the devs to decide. The way it is now, is just how Asylum is, and it's really up to you whether you want to grind for your money or be lazy about it and want higher payouts. There surely is some aspects that need some upliftings, server-related issues that needs some fixing, but all in all, it's mostly on you that decides what makes you keep playing and having a fun time.

When you Bounty Hunt and people CL well that creates a mini game I have so much playing.

Yes Asylum has a mini game that is ohhhh so much fun and its called Reporting Fools that break the rules.

They JOY when you get "Action Taken"

Def try playing the mini game is super fun!

7 hours ago, Fudger said:

devs aren't doing any big development or implementing big patches, most of the remaining gang life is getting banned for one or two clips that look fishy, and even when you try to do anything possible to prove that it was not cheating the admins just ignore you cause they don't wanna be wrong and for those people their friends are just moving servers with them cause they realise its bs. Paratus doesn't give a shit about his servers, people don't listen to the community.. idk i feel like there are a bunch of people that play the servers all day but no gangs create or no people get involved in gang life. Olio has to open his eyes with some admins imo and there are literally like 2 people that are fixing and helping the server atm.. one of them is good but still learning and he does most of the work. i love asylum and i will never quit it but there are some things that are just really dumb happening

If that was the case Envy would still be banned from Hammerlock.

Money make is super easy, I honestly cant comprehend how people are not making money.  Meth was buffed to be better than pre 6.0, scotch is always highly present on the market.  Its not that its hard to make money, its that people are too lazy to do it.  

7 hours ago, Fudger said:

People cheat, they get so brazen they post the cheat in montages because they think pull downs should be ok.  They have even gone so far as to say "80% of people on Asylum use it"  Im sorry, but if your video shows you have normal recoil in one moment and the next your crosshair doesn't move or hardly moves you did it to yourself.    

7 minutes ago, Tusken Raider said:

If that was the case Envy would still be banned from Hammerlock.

He was also removed for that. But you know logic. 

Edited by HotWings
9 hours ago, tryhardsqueaker said:

You are in boats and hoes right? Maybe try getting them to leave kavala once in a while and fight a cartel. Only cartel you guys ever own is oil once in a while.

Wow you are dense, we are ever rarely in Kavala, probably the only reason lately is like I stated above, no one will fight cartels. What is the point in defending a cartel when it is just someone solo capping? For the rep? Fuck that I play this game for fun not for the fucking community rep. I want to kill people not gloat about owning cartels smh... I've been in boats and hoes since it started 2 years ago because i have always had fun with this group of fine gents, don't you think I know the name that comes with us lmao

Maybe if someone would make a better incentive to fight cartels people would actually fight....

2 hours ago, HotWings said:

Money make is super easy, I honestly cant comprehend how people are not making money.  Meth was buffed to be better than pre 6.0, scotch is always highly present on the market.  Its not that its hard to make money, its that people are too lazy to do it.  

People cheat, they get so brazen they post the cheat in montages because they think pull downs should be ok.  They have even gone so far as to say "80% of people on Asylum use it"  Im sorry, but if your video shows you have normal recoil in one moment and the next your crosshair doesn't move or hardly moves you did it to yourself.    

He was also removed for that. But you know logic. 

Im not gonna argue you clearly dont know what a pulldown is

Edited by Fudger

I know some of you are upset about recent bans, that's understandable as they may be friends of yours. The thing is we do not ban people just for shits and giggles and do not take banning people lightly. In fact in a lot of cases players gangmates and/or friends provide evidence against players, we do not just look at a montage and say he was using a pulldown, we back it up with other evidence. When a player appeals we try to recreate their side of the story in attempt to see if it is logically possible or not. You guys get so gunho once someone is banned, but you really need to ask yourselves "if I was cheating would I brag to everyone and their brother?" Of course not, especially when friends report friends. We have in EXTREME situations ever run into a situation where a cheater admitted they cheated even with BABS catching them for obvious scripting.

If any of you have any actual counter evidence other than "man I know he doesn't cheat!!" feel free to shoot it my way.