Montage #1 (PUBG)

Just now, EaZyyyyyyyyyyyy said:

do you save every kill you get?

ive never played PUGB before but all these montages people make are annoying af, you're just shooting people running in the open, and also potatoing them hard. stahp

its actually quite hard to survive in these games and get kills and the aiming system is not as dead on as arma it take some skill to get kills maybe you "stahp" thinking you know everything especially when youve never played a game before PS no one makes you click play Ps#2 I actually have 200 kills in the game so if you think i save every kill and put it in a video youre wrong thanks bye

Edited by Crunchedd
Gh0st likes this
Just now, Crunchedd said:

its actually quite hard to survive in these games and get kills and the aiming system is not as dead on as arma it take some skill to get kills maybe you "stahp" thinking you know everything especially when youve never played a game before PS no one makes you click play Ps#2 I actually have 200 kills in the game so if you think i save every kill and put it in a video youre wrong thanks bye

4 minutes ago, Crunchedd said:

I also find it interesting that you complain about me putting clips of people running in the open when i see these kills in your montages in arma https://i.gyazo.com/94d04888e5b94ee2d30bc658b7005b46.mp4 also you tend to include clips of you shooting ppl in the back and lets be honest no one wants to see that

not a single person in that clip was shot in the back, the people running up the hill at the end i didnt even kill, whats your point moron?

ps, thanks for the extra dislike 

Edited by EaZyyyyyyyyyyyy
3 minutes ago, EaZyyyyyyyyyyyy said:

not a single person in that clip was shot in the back, the people running up the hill at the end i didnt even kill, whats your point moron?

ps, thanks for the extra dislike 

Didn't dislike anything just pointed out in your montages you shoot people running in the open and in the back but feel qualified to critique someone else's video when you have no experience in the game mechanics or even gameplay about how they play. my point in simplest form for a person who is clearly just trying to "talk shit" is please check yourself and your knowledge before speaking about things you have no idea about as it only makes you look stupid okay :) bye bye now

8 minutes ago, Crunchedd said:

Didn't dislike anything just pointed out in your montages you shoot people running in the open and in the back but feel qualified to critique someone else's video when you have no experience in the game mechanics or even gameplay about how they play. my point in simplest form for a person who is clearly just trying to "talk shit" is please check yourself and your knowledge before speaking about things you have no idea about as it only makes you look stupid okay :) bye bye now

your comparing a mil sim to an arcade game

a 15vs15 to a 1vs all (in some cases)

my point is that you put kills in where you just sit in a house and shoot people running in the open, where as at the end your putting in multi's

its pretty clear what you can and cant do in pugb without playing it

Edited by EaZyyyyyyyyyyyy