Maybe I am just unaware of another post but, I think this needs to be said. There are a few things lacking in the crafting department.

First off lmg magazines need to be added to the crafting list.

Secondly, if you are a master bounty hunter you need to be able to craft hunter's at the vehicle factory.

And finally you need to be able to craft RPG's and their ammo. However the requirements to craft these things should be close to the same level of resouces as the lmgs.

1 hour ago, Nic Rage said:

Maybe I am just unaware of another post but, I think this needs to be said. There are a few things lacking in the crafting department.

Secondly, if you are a master bounty hunter you need to be able to craft hunter's at the vehicle factory.

And finally you need to be able to craft RPG's and their ammo. However the requirements to craft these things should be close to the same level of resouces as the lmgs.

I think the reasons you cannot craft these items is because they are too powerful to be so cheap. I do however think Civ Hunters should be craftable. 

44 minutes ago, Pwnsomemcdk said:

I think the reasons you cannot craft these items is because they are too powerful to be so cheap. I do however think Civ Hunters should be craftable. 

RPG is not nearly as powerful as people think, test it in the editor
If the materials for crafting the RPG were 30 meth without panagia it would be fair, considering having to transport all the meth to the Black Market

1 hour ago, Berus said:

RPG is not nearly as powerful as people think, test it in the editor
If the materials for crafting the RPG were 30 meth without panagia it would be fair, considering having to transport all the meth to the Black Market

You make it seem like 30 meth is a lot you can carry it on you as you are driving a helicopter

and 30 meth sells for nothing.

11 hours ago, Alex Herrera said:

You make it seem like 30 meth is a lot you can carry it on you as you are driving a helicopter

and 30 meth sells for nothing.

Current meth sell price is 1365
1365*30 = 40950$
if the RPG rocket is more or less 40k, 30 meth to craft the rocket is actually horrible

Mr. Linux likes this

I'd say a different material that makes a little more sense to bring in such as Iron Ores, maybe including a ton of sand perhaps not something you can easily make and then also easily transport Is basically what I am trying to say or else people everywhere would have rockets on them not only that yesterday we did a Fed and the rocket 1 hit a strider which was funny but in the same time realizing that the rockets are OP for Asylum it's just like a suicide vest but you shoot it.

On 06/05/2017 at 11:42 PM, Nic Rage said:

You have to fight for arms to get lmg mags, not being handed out on a silver platter:frog:

But i would like to craft hunters, not fair that rebels can craft expensive ifrits

Edited by Gen. Henry Arnold
On 5/6/2017 at 11:48 PM, JimmyBeans said:

They gave up on crafting not long after 6.0, top tier gear should just be bought like before at this point.

They just did an update to crafting in the last hotfix...  If you choose to buy weapons instead of craft thats really your issue.  Cant complain about prices if you refuse to help yourself.  His idea is to help reduce the prices and get stuff cheaper, hes a go getter not a complainer.

Nic Rage likes this
6 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

You have to fight for arms to get lmg mags, not being handed out on a silver platter:frog:

But i would like to craft hunters, not fair that rebels can craft expensive ifrits

Not saying that you wouldn't need arms to get lmg mags, I would just like to craft them to be craftable instead of paying 10,000 dollars for one magazine

On 5/7/2017 at 2:46 PM, Alex Herrera said:

I'd say a different material that makes a little more sense to bring in such as Iron Ores, maybe including a ton of sand perhaps not something you can easily make and then also easily transport Is basically what I am trying to say or else people everywhere would have rockets on them not only that yesterday we did a Fed and the rocket 1 hit a strider which was funny but in the same time realizing that the rockets are OP for Asylum it's just like a suicide vest but you shoot it.

Not trying to be a smart ass, but you can shoot the person with the rpg to

On 5/7/2017 at 0:48 AM, JimmyBeans said:

They gave up on crafting not long after 6.0, top tier gear should just be bought like before at this point.

you can craft ifrits for 40k and buy hunters for 100k, 116k with 20% taxes. I don't know about you but I'd rather roll around in an ifrit which can hold 1 more person for around 1/3 the price with the same if not more protection to the bounties inside and yourself.

6 hours ago, pigbutt32 said:

you can craft ifrits for 40k and buy hunters for 100k, 116k with 20% taxes. I don't know about you but I'd rather roll around in an ifrit which can hold 1 more person for around 1/3 the price with the same if not more protection to the bounties inside and yourself.

They.. hold... the... same... amount... of... people...