Once again bringing up a modded server

So I think we can all agree that the old modded server was a nightmare. But its was fun at the same time. So from time to time I take a look through the steam workshop for anything new and what i found was the A3L vehicle pack. With most or the cars from A3L. So while I know why the old server failed was because we didn't own the mods and it was too much as a pain to keep up with the mod developers. What if we just started with the A3L vehicles and put it on Altas where we know its stable unlike Australia. The A3L pack has all of the vehicles for all of the factions like civ, cop, and med. I dont know about everybody else but when we had the old modded vehicles especially police cars I had so much more role play just by pulling people over for stupid RP reasons because you could actually see the light bars and what not. Right now I dont really care if we cant re skin them I just think the would be a good start and honestly I would be happy with only this for a modded server  b4c9504c18e081e16dee9c8a1aab1e8c.jpg
https://gyazo.com/b4c9504c18e081e16dee9c8a1aab1e8c

f11cd306713c43576c4a81dd1ec105c5.png
https://gyazo.com/f11cd306713c43576c4a81dd1ec105c5 

@Paratus @bamf @Gnashes

Edited by MatthewV
: ), Squirtle, Flameless and 2 others like this
7 minutes ago, Twinkie Doge said:

I think that the devs time would be much better used in stabalizing the servers and not making a new one. 

Yeah but its only one mod and the mod it self is stable. I do not know if any of the current scripts will mess with the mod or vise versa but I doubt it

Honestly I would love to have this. The biggest issue with the last attempt was a really shitty map. Now I think we run into having Developers willing to work on a new project like this or having the time/drive to do so. Believe me there area a ton of cool things you can do with a modded server and I would love to have them but it's a Paratus and Bamf call.

Just now, Olio said:

Honestly I would love to have this. The biggest issue with the last attempt was a really shitty map. Now I think we run into having Developers willing to work on a new project like this or having the time/drive to do so. Believe me there area a ton of cool things you can do with a modded server and I would love to have them but it's a Paratus and Bamf call.

I agree and I really don't thing we need anything more than this mod and in all honesty its not all that much more effort as long as you keep it simple with this one mod and don't go crazy and do everything we did last time.

4 hours ago, Olio said:

Altis, with this modded pack, PLEASE! We don't need a modded map!

What if we started a donations bar at the home screen of the forums, just a minor goal of $200 to $300 dollars a month. Would that influence some kind of income to boost Development? As of right now, it feels like everything has halted and everyone is becoming burnt out. We need some type of REAL, positive development in the right direction as of right now, not some minor patch. 

Just now, Flameless said:

Altis, with this modded pack, PLEASE! We don't need a modded map!

What if we started a donations bar at the home screen of the forums, just a minor goal of $200 to $300 dollars a month. Would that influence some kind of income to boost Development? As of right now, it feels like everything has halted and everyone is becoming burnt out. We need some type of REAL, positive development in the right direction as of right now, not some minor patch. 

+1