House: Taking a break

.Sean

Yes this is going to be a cringy goodbye post, you don't have to read through if you don't want to do I'm just going to put that out there now.

For over 3 years I've played asylum on and off but only recently in the last year had gotten involved in the community and gang life, The only reason I made this aids forum account about a year ago full of shitposting and going full retard for no good reason was to apply for cop, and make a really awful S2 gang with my IRL friends called the IRA, it lasted 4 days. I was then invited as a member to Vpr a few days later, if I didn't get passenger seated by @william in donor town that wouldn't of ever happened, I ran into them on complete accident by @aaron_br32 giving me a ride to Rebel then adding him on steam and asking how I can get into vyper, I was in Vyper from late May till about July. Afterwards I  became an s5 player for a while before meeting @/|/|0T4RD who gave me a chance in lawless despite having less than 1k Hours and gave me trial, that was in late July and I stayed from that point up until the middle of October. Afterwards I met Bunni through my favorite African American named @Leslie and joined sinister, until it disbanded quickly after. A week later I was sitting in a gang called duplicity's Teamspeak with @zaney @Jwilly @thero @George @eduardo_carvalho16_11 And @Kaif Trump from there, Void was started within an hour because I decided to go out on a limb and recruit a bunch of them knowing they weren't the best, During Void I went through a lot of difficult tasks as a gang leader, kicking people accepting people teaching people how to push, and trying to find promising higher ups and new recruits. Asylum since then has never been the same to me, I miss everyone from that gang, 2 are permed one is a career cop and the rest quit ages ago. After Void dork and I went into velocity together and had a lot of fun, I loved the leadership in the gang but really disliked some of the members and joined Tenacity, Ever since I've been in Tenacity it's the most fun I've had in a gang ever since coming to asylum and the friends in there really taught me that it's more than a gang to them and I ended up adapting that ideality aswell. All these things have been great, I've met some amazing people in this community but I think it's time for me to take a break unless something changes for the better, Lawless comes back, some contreversial bans are reversed or the Devs and admins start working on asylum again I'm probably gonna be gone for a bit. Thank you for making my time here so enjoyable @Gareth @Tye @Corgi @Goku @Professor Pericles @Dork @B9NN1 @zaney @/|/|0T4RD @Joe. @Feenix @Das Otter @Monster @Roicesb @Zodiac @Mako @Dressbuck @Newfie @Walt Jr. @V3N0M @AndrewFam @Apachee @Jwilly @thero @Cougar. @The Weeb @william  @Hydro @Analdo @Nomadox @Mate @Vortex @viraL @JAY1HP @Fudger @WilliamS @Space And a lot more, sorry if I forget your names, I'm not gonna forever and I'll still be creeping in Teamspeaks but I don't really have the drive to play anymore, Thank you so much to the people that put up with my shit. Most of the old community isn't here anymore, most of the new people have less brain cells than a heavily mentally disabled 13 year old, so I'm not gonna deal with that. I'll see you in 2 weeks :frog: 

also s/o to @Gnashes for taking a role as dev, we've had our differences but your really devoted, keep it up

s/o to @Clint Beastwood and @Starance for giving me a second even third chance.

ill still be around teamspeaks hanging out but for now I'm done with asylum, probably will come back when some real gangs start up and gang life kicks off again, I love you all even the ones that hate me :))

Edited by House // Sean.
Kaif Trump, Kitui, Space and 33 others like this
4 hours ago, House // Sean. said:

Yes this is going to be a cringy goodbye post, you don't have to read through if you don't want to do I'm just going to put that out there now.

For over 3 years I've played asylum on and off but only recently in the last year had gotten involved in the community and gang life, The only reason I made this aids forum account about a year ago full of shitposting and going full retard for no good reason was to apply for cop, and make a really awful S2 gang with my IRL friends called the IRA, it lasted 4 days. I was then invited as a member to Vpr a few days later, if I didn't get passenger seated by @william in donor town that wouldn't of ever happened, I ran into them on complete accident by @aaron_br32 giving me a ride to Rebel then adding him on steam and asking how I can get into vyper, I was in Vyper from late May till about July. Afterwards I  became an s5 player for a while before meeting @/|/|0T4RD who gave me a chance in lawless despite having less than 1k Hours and gave me trial, that was in late July and I stayed from that point up until the middle of October. Afterwards I met Bunni through my favorite African American named @Leslie and joined sinister, until it disbanded quickly after. A week later I was sitting in a gang called duplicity's Teamspeak with @zaney @Jwilly @thero @George @eduardo_carvalho16_11 And @Kaif Trump from there, Void was started within an hour because I decided to go out on a limb and recruit a bunch of them knowing they weren't the best, During Void I went through a lot of difficult tasks as a gang leader, kicking people accepting people teaching people how to push, and trying to find promising higher ups and new recruits. Asylum since then has never been the same to me, I miss everyone from that gang, 2 are permed one is a career cop and the rest quit ages ago. After Void dork and I went into velocity together and had a lot of fun, I loved the leadership in the gang but really disliked some of the members and joined Tenacity, Ever since I've been in Tenacity it's the most fun I've had in a gang ever since coming to asylum and the friends in there really taught me that it's more than a gang to them and I ended up adapting that ideality aswell. All these things have been great, I've met some amazing people in this community but I think it's time for me to take a break unless something changes for the better, Lawless comes back, some contreversial bans are reversed or the Devs and admins start working on asylum again I'm probably gonna be gone for a bit. Thank you for making my time here so enjoyable @Gareth @Tye @Corgi @Goku @Professor Pericles @Dork @B9NN1 @zaney @/|/|0T4RD @Joe. @Das Otter @Monster @Roicesb @Zodiac @Mako @Newfie @Walt Jr. @V3N0M @AndrewFam @Apachee @Jwilly @thero @Cougar. @The Weeb @william  @Hydro @Analdo @Nomadox @Mate @Vortex @viraL @JAY1HP And a lot more, sorry if I forget your names, I'm not gonna forever and I'll still be creeping in Teamspeaks but I don't really have the drive to play anymore, Thank you so much to the people that put up with my shit. Most of the old community isn't here anymore, most of the new people have less brain cells than a heavily mentally disabled 13 year old, so I'm not gonna deal with that. I'll see you in 2 weeks :frog: 

Posted 4 hours ago (edited)

House // Sean. mentioned you in a topic: House: Taking a break
12 minutes ago

WHEN YOU GET TAGGED LAST THOUGH

good luck with whatever you do next broski, hmu on steam, i might be right behind you have been thinking about it a lot lately

Edited by JAY1HP
Meow Meow likes this

During Void I went through a lot of difficult tasks as a gang leader, kicking people accepting people teaching people how to push 

He meant you @Jwilly Mr OnlyOneWayToPushEast

All these things have been great, I've met some amazing people in this community but I think it's time for me to take a break unless something changes for the better, Lawless comes back

To make lawless reform, i think i would need to literally fly to Florida, beat joey till he bleeds, then go north florida, get motard, pay him irl gang bank money, then some how find steven, where ever the fuck he is, then were good

easy plan

easy lawless reform

.Sean likes this
4 minutes ago, EaZyyyyyyyyyyyy said:

To make lawless reform, i think i would need to literally fly to Florida, beat joey till he bleeds, then go north florida, get motard, pay him irl gang bank money, then some how find steven, where ever the fuck he is, then were good

easy plan

easy lawless reform

Stevens in temper ts all the time

.Sean likes this
6 hours ago, House // Sean. said:

A week later I was sitting in a gang called duplicity's Teamspeak with @zaney @Jwilly @thero @George @eduardo_carvalho16_11 And @Kaif Trump from there, I stole all of Revenant's friends and Void was started within an hour because I decided to go out on a limb and recruit a bunch of them knowing they weren't the best, During Void I went through a lot of difficult tasks as a gang leader like DENYING REVENANT:FeelsBadMan:

zane1, thero, .Sean and 2 others like this
11 hours ago, House // Sean. said:

A week later I was sitting in a gang called duplicity's Teamspeak with @zaney @Jwilly @thero @George @eduardo_carvalho16_11 @Kaif Trump

When u only get tagged for being there...

:FeelsBadMan:

Anyways. Really loved playing with u house... U are the best. I missed the good days of Void because of my 6 months break from asylum, but i recall having fun with u on times things were more simple... Really hoped that u would overcome the aids that is gang life right now.

Best wishes

Writen by: Eduardo, your favorite Brazilian

.Sean likes this