Cartel Tips

find a rock/place that you cant be easily flanked...sit there till somebody pushes you, never peek for anything else. then wait for somebody to try to revive them and kill them too..

and if youre playing with a friend play leap frog you rush up while the other person watches for the peeks

Edited by JacobHarr
2 hours ago, Pause said:

As a fairly new cartel fighter myself, I feel like a repository of cartel tips would be extremely helpful to those looking to get into the fights.

What are your favorite / most useful tips for fighting cartels?

leave that gang you are in.

sorry bud but BnH isnt known for cartels.

this below is a starter gang, would recommend to apply.

OR

this one Fireflies 3.0 xD

sorrynotsorry lulz

Edited by Squirtle
thero and FudgeR like this

Not being in BnH > Callouts > Join gang that fights cartels > dont do dumb things

The last 1 is my biggest tip, you think if i am gonna rush through this field I will be exposed from all the angles and prob get sprayed down, so don't fcking do it :) 

And pause, I love ya don't become a side chat warrior pls <3

Just now, wollie35 said:

As long as your in it, Meh not roasting it but you wanna say you fight cartels @iSnuff (some of BnH fight cartels once in a while), but it's not a cartel fighting gang (wich it's not ment to be so it's not a roast, just stating facts :D)

Hehe you see i would go to cartels if i wouldnt be suspended 

14 hours ago, wollie35 said:

Not being in BnH > Callouts > Join gang that fights cartels > dont do dumb things

The last 1 is my biggest tip, you think if i am gonna rush through this field I will be exposed from all the angles and prob get sprayed down, so don't fcking do it :) 

And pause, I love ya don't become a side chat warrior pls <3

Don't fight cartels because no one fights them except sdar solo cappers or roaches anymore ..

when it's not fun then what is the point in sitting there 20 mins just to put your name on the map lmao

Alright 3 things -

One, I didn't mean this to become a GANG1 > GANG2 fight

Two, I didn't necessarily make this only for myself, I figured a giant tip list would help anyone

Three, I like boats and we are trying to fight them more.

EDIT - Boats just made a cartel fighting sect of the gang, so I hope to see you guys in cartels more often :)

Edited by Pause
6 hours ago, Pause said:

Alright 3 things -

One, I didn't mean this to become a GANG1 > GANG2 fight

Two, I didn't necessarily make this only for myself, I figured a giant tip list would help anyone

Three, I like boats and we are trying to fight them more.

EDIT - Boats just made a cartel fighting sect of the gang, so I hope to see you guys in cartels more often :)

Ye i have seen cartel fighting section, pretty stoked about whats coming out of that :D

Pause likes this