Buying CSAT wetsuits!

1 minute ago, Promethieus said:

I always see bitching about CSAT wetsuits. What's the story on them? Why do people want them in and why aren't they getting put in Asylum? Genuinely curious; always wondered.

Here is an image of the clothing. The CSAT wetsuit has NO ARMOR rating. It's the same as the NATO WETSUIT just with a camo pattern. For months on end now I have been suggesting (along with other members) to add it to the CIV/Rebel side. I cannot understand why they ask for suggestions and then when people want additions like these it is not done. Also prior to making this whole thread  I had a couple of them in my crate and @Axe commented and now they were deleted out of my crate. 

a7ab4cf7810246bef2e1cf2373a523c1.png

Edited by Ebola
Just now, Ebola said:

Here is an image of the clothing. The CSAT wetsuit has NO ARMOR rating. It's the same as the NATO WETSUIT just with a camo pattern. For months on end now I have been suggesting to add it to the CIV/Rebel side. I cannot understand why they ask for suggestions and then when people want additions like these it is not done. Also prior to making this whole thread  I had a couple of them in my crate and @Axe commented and now they were deleted out of my crate. 

a7ab4cf7810246bef2e1cf2373a523c1.png

Maybe they'll put them in a loot crate :frog: 

• B A R K I N • likes this
1 minute ago, Gnashes said:

Admins shouldn't be giving out items that don't exist in-game from events in a way that lets people keep them beyond the end of the event.

But if it was given to me as a gift and not from an event why should it be removed from possession. I can understand if it gave me an unfair advantage over someone else but in this case it doesn't

Crossfade likes this
2 hours ago, Gnashes said:

Admins shouldn't be giving out items that don't exist in-game from events in a way that lets people keep them beyond the end of the event.

Then the dev team need to stop events from being able to spawn them, it's not fair for us to get shit like that and then devs take them from our crates. and since there's no armour what's the problem? Lol

1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

Nothing was taken from crates. They were merely replaced with the wetsuits available in-game.

Still I play the game more for a fasionscape these days, cartels are boring as fuck due to being the same shit for months and months and Well shits boring fighting the same old people day in day out.

id rather bounty hunt because it brings a fight to the whole map or troll in a town with cool looking clothing on. The csat wetsuit has no armour just cosmetics why can't we keep them? We bought them from a event from which a admin hosted we didn't buy a normal wetsuit. There's also a price difference how does one submit Comp for them if we don't have proof of purchase? Or proof of loss due to you removing them from the crates and putting wet suits in.

would we need to screenshot all the wetsuits in order to recover our loss?

@Gnashes for biggest killjoy asylum has ever known.  You think you're making the game more fair, balanced, or "the way it should be" but honestly all you're doing with these stupid changes is driving people away by being the anti fun police.

Sure, you put out other fixes and what not, but I don't understand why you seemingly have a vendetta against anything that people enjoy or have fun with on the server.  Spend your time making actual content and maybe people wouldn't be up your ass 24/7.

FudgeR likes this