Starting Graphics Again

Hey guys I have recently had a decent amount of time on my hands and I have decided to start making graphics again. I make logo's, banners and stuff like that. I'm not the best but this is why i want to do it. If you want banners or a logo (i'm okay at logo's) PM with the name of your gang or name you want on the banner and put something together and get back to you.
Thanks
Here's an example of some of the work i have done - https://gyazo.com/e54032c8bef1799fe398d9d1083496a7

wollie35, : ), Silver-Spy and 1 other like this
Just now, Midamaru said:

Not sure if you're looking to fund yourself but i think there might be some people out here wanting to pay for a 4D Cinema intro for their montages ect.

I'm a graphic designer I don't really make intro's they are difficult for me and I don't seem to make decent one's. However if they need art work done like banners and logos send them my way :)
Plus if your looking for intros and stuff you want After Effects and stuff :)

Just now, Aaron2431 said:

I'm a graphic designer I don't really make intro's they are difficult for me and I don't seem to make decent one's. However if they need art work done like banners and logos send them my way :)
Plus if your looking for intros and stuff you want After Effects and stuff :)

Ah i thought that could be done just with photoshop and 4D Cinema too. My bad :)

Can you do banners for like youtube and such? I use to do graphics design myself the intros aren't as hard as you would think I lost my cinema 4d program when I got a new pc. It wouldn't let me transfer it over for some reason and I haven't done it in literally years so I probably couldn't do it now if I wanted to.

16 hours ago, ItsLacie said:

Can you do banners for like youtube and such? I use to do graphics design myself the intros aren't as hard as you would think I lost my cinema 4d program when I got a new pc. It wouldn't let me transfer it over for some reason and I haven't done it in literally years so I probably couldn't do it now if I wanted to.

Yes i can do them for YT ;)