Brandon - Farewell

Brandon

Its been a nice run but ive lost interest in arma 3, not due to irl things but the game in general. id like to thank the people of server 3 for the good times ive had. in particular @DarkKnight @Vescio and @Olivia and other sergeants that i cant think of. its probably just a phase and may come back in a few months until then cya. i may be active on forums at least.

P.S. Me and lucky ARE NOT the same person.

Edited by Brandon
Olivia, wollie35, Xavorey and 3 others like this
Just now, Lucky said:

Im not going anywhere

45 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Its been a nice run but ive lost interest in arma 3, not due to irl things but the game in general. id like to thank the people of server 3 for the good times ive had. in particular @DarkKnight @Vescio and @Olivia and other sergeants that i cant think of. its probably just a phase and may come back in a few months until then cya. i may be active on forums at least.

?

Just now, Lucky said:

If youve ever talked to me not enough

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

I never even got to know the meme ):

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

What is this a promotion stunt? xD

Have fun with your other activities man :) 

7 hours ago, massi said:

just the fact that you only tagged higher ups shows how much of a bitch you are lmfao

its because they were honestly the reason i hopped on at times. when higher ups weren't on,, shit didn't get done even if i said something. i had more fun playing with higher ups then people of same rank.

6 hours ago, Brandon said:

its because they were honestly the reason i hopped on at times. when higher ups weren't on,, shit didn't get done even if i said something. i had more fun playing with higher ups then people of same rank.

Sucks to see ya go brandon Always had fun with ya. (btw didn't even tag me and @Lucky :FeelsBadMan:), you're definitly one of the more fun cops I hung around with :(

14 hours ago, ImInnocent said:

Jesus, how many question marks are needed???????

alot

14 hours ago, Lucky said:

If youve ever talked to me not enough

what Lucky means is, he's retarded. <3

14 hours ago, ImInnocent said:

I never even got to know the meme ):

Basically Lucky and Brandon sound rather the same, besides brandon is the chill version (hehe  get rekt Lucky). (jk btw both super chill). So people memed around saying Lucky has 2 accounts

6 hours ago, wollie35 said:

Basically Lucky and Brandon sound rather the same, besides brandon is the chill version (hehe  get rekt Lucky). (jk btw both super chill). So people memed around saying Lucky has 2 accounts

full story is i took a break from asylum for 2 months, people thought my post about needing to patrol kavala more got me depressed cause all the negative comments, so i created a new account and got rewhitelisted as lucky. when i first heard it i couldnt stop laughing.