Pig Gear 4 Sale

Manolo

8 hours ago, AegonTargaryenTv said:

So u get cop gear that u wont have balls to bring out because of charges so u sell it so someone else can hoard it in its crate as well :D

Don't talk about my balls ok!..lol

Why would I even want to be seen in public dressed like a pig and to show you the size of my balls here is a video for you.

REBEL 4 LIFE!!!

1 hour ago, Manolo said:

Don't talk about my balls ok!..lol

Why would I even want to be seen in public dressed like a pig and to show you the size of my balls here is a video for you.

REBEL 4 LIFE!!!

You can sit on a .50 cal and shoot an orca as it's landing, you're really really good at this game man!

Just now, George said:

You can sit on a .50 cal and shoot an orca as it's landing, you're really really good at this game man!

He was not landing he was actually following a gang mate and we told him to leave!

If I'm not afraid to take out a 50 cal why would I be afraid to take out some PIG gear?

Lets see you take out a 50 cal, but you either scared or cant afford one...lol

41 minutes ago, Manolo said:

He was not landing he was actually following a gang mate and we told him to leave!

If I'm not afraid to take out a 50 cal why would I be afraid to take out some PIG gear?

Lets see you take out a 50 cal, but you either scared or cant afford one...lol

Why would I or anyone be scared to pull a vehicle? I have 7 Ifrits and 3 .50 cals? You pulled out the .50 cal because you're incapapable of shooting an orca down with a 7.62 and you had no chance of losing it since they were in an orca. :thinking:

2 hours ago, George said:

Why would I or anyone be scared to pull a vehicle? I have 7 Ifrits and 3 .50 cals? You pulled out the .50 cal because you're incapapable of shooting an orca down with a 7.62 and you had no chance of losing it since they were in an orca. :thinking:

If I was poor and had to use 7.62 I would , but I'm rich af so we do it in style! 

drex likes this
On 5/17/2017 at 10:28 AM, George said:

23 hours ago, Manolo said:

If I was poor and had to use 7.62 I would , but I'm rich af so we do it in style! 

Sounds like we got a salty ass cop on our hands here! Come to Kavala little piggy so I can kidnap your ass. How much you want for the 7.62, I'll kill the bastard with his own gun.

Manolo likes this
3 minutes ago, Philv2.0 said:

Sounds like we got a salty ass cop on our hands here! Come to Kavala little piggy so I can kidnap your ass. How much you want for the 7.62, I'll kill the bastard with his own gun.

What server, and typical wouldn't expect you or your gang to ever leave Kavala.

Edited by George
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/17/2017 at 10:28 AM, George said:

pahaha @Manolo and his boys are for real pro bro. I dare you to say half of what you said here to them in-game. Everyone got heart on a forum! LMAO

Manolo likes this