Helicopter new Camera view

Caden

1 minute ago, What zit tooya said:

Damn I don't know why an army sim made it so you can't land in 10 seconds after going full speed.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU BOHEMIA

It really effects gang life like cartels and such. And also koth

1 hour ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

You are playing a milsim and hot dropping in most instances isn't very realistic 

Since we are playing a milsim why are all helis made of paper.  Helis in real life can hit trees with any part of the heli fall 20ft and everyone is alive.  So please dont call it a milsim because we are far from it.

Just now, ItsViolett said:

Since we are playing a milsim why are all helis made of paper.  Helis in real life can hit trees with any part of the heli fall 20ft and everyone is alive.  So please dont call it a milsim because we are far from it.

Arma 3 is a milsim.  BI made the change.  Their game is a milsim.  Asylum is not.  There's likely nothing that Asylum could do to change the camera on helis, even if they would it imply that Paratus would suddenly give a fuck about Asylum again.

The Monopoly Man likes this
3 hours ago, What zit tooya said:

Damn I don't know why an army sim made it so you can't land in 10 seconds after going full speed.

I'm honestly fine with not being able to land instantly. im totally fine with taking a sharp turn and then sort of gliding sideways for a short time as it just means i have to start my hotdrop sooner

Its the camera that feels off to me.

3 hours ago, What zit tooya said:

I mean... 7 seconds from left bank to being on the ground but :kermit:

Edited by patato12
Steve likes this