How about this, without the a-sickle.jpg?ssl=1you have to scroll wheel and pick barley. (sickle should cost around 2000);

with it on the otherhand, you only have to run over it and have a 25 % chance to get 2 barley. With Zaros the chance increases to 50 % for 2 and get a 25 % chance of getting 3

#makezarosworthitagain

Edited by wollie35
Sk7 and Crossfade like this
Just now, wollie35 said:

How about this, without the a-sickle.jpg?ssl=1you have to scroll wheel and pick barley. (sickle should cost around 2000);

with it on the otherhand, you only have to run over it and have a 25 % chance to get 2 barley. With Zaros the chance increases to 50 % for 2 and get a 25 % chance of getting 3

#makezarosworthitagain

Good idea!

drex likes this
5 hours ago, Skyle said:

As we all know there are certain talents for gathering illegal items like ephedra or drugs. But what about talents for gathering stuff for scotch faster? Like maybe there could be a new talent added for gathering barley or something that would give you like a 50% chance of getting 2 barley instead of 1 by picking a barley bush.

You are going about it all wrong here!

What you wanna do is get some one at the distillery with a Box Truck or bigger. Set up near them wait for them to get in their vehicle and shoot them in the face.

Some patience and 1 bullet later you have skipped all the gathering and processing...GL

Sk7 likes this
Just now, Manolo said:

You are going about it all wrong here!

What you wanna do is get some one at the distillery with a Box Truck or bigger. Set up near them wait for them to get in their vehicle and shoot them in the face.

Some patience and 1 bullet later you have skipped all the gathering and processing...GL

1 bullet, but but but, what about my 50 call then, shooting up distillery is the only use :(

Manolo and Sk7 like this
25 minutes ago, Jaeger said:

Isn't it too easy already? 

giphy.gif

Jaeger is on to us boys.

2224.gif

*Attempts to justify the buff*

Uhm, i mean.... The uh barley is legal BUT you uhmm. Uh. Have to have a house? and it uh has to age.. Ya that's good lets go with that.

Well due to the fact that distilling can't be sped up no matter how much barley you have due to the fact it takes X amount of restarts to distill in a barrel/house. If we are able to gather barley faster it will cut down on the time gathering in the fields ((Assuming the main spot by cocaine is all taken up)). With all this free time we are able to *Roleplay* So in short its not really a buff for scotch runners its a buff for people who gather barley and sell it or those that do moonshine 

10817888.gif

Edited by patato12
Treeontyn likes this
Just now, patato12 said:

With all this free time we are able to *Roleplay*

funny lol laughing laugh haha GIF

Seriously, Scotch is super easy way to make money. And you can make money while doing money. 2 full barrels (134 Scotch) Will give you close to 100k sure it takes 5 restarts (?), and you can make money doing other stuff while your money is being processed. I literally just gathered barley on my way to distillery, not even going to the field or anything.

Kettles and Patato like this
Just now, Jaeger said:

funny lol laughing laugh haha GIF

Seriously, Scotch is super easy way to make money. And you can make money while doing money. 2 full barrels (134 Scotch) Will give you close to 100k sure it takes 5 restarts (?), and you can make money doing other stuff while your money is being processed. I literally just gathered barley on my way to distillery, not even going to the field or anything.

giphy.gif

Sorry boys made the best argument i could @Jaeger is too quick

Edited by patato12
1 hour ago, Berus said:

I think the barley part is easy enough now, if you want to buff scotch a little bit makes that owning rodo decreases the distilling time

Sure, if it pays less. Good scotch takes time. And why Rodo, when it could be Panagia or even Wongs Cartel. 

Why hey everything needs to go around Rodo, learn to camp other places! Please ! 

drex likes this
Just now, Jaeger said:

Sure, if it pays less. Good scotch takes time. And why Rodo, when it could be Panagia or even Wongs Cartel. 

Why hey everything needs to go around Rodo, learn to camp other places! Please ! 

I was more adding to the guy that said that rodo should give extra barley, but yeah, wongs sounds better
Oh, and i meant the distilling process at the distillery, not the aging one in your house

Mr. Linux likes this
11 hours ago, Berus said:

I was more adding to the guy that said that rodo should give extra barley, but yeah, wongs sounds better
Oh, and i meant the distilling process at the distillery, not the aging one in your house

That sounds better for an idea. Make it that Wongs reduces the distilling proceess time. Barley a sickle I like that but might be a bit too OP

Agree on everything above around now, but zaros needs something, cause losing a turf slot for increased chop shop or something, that isn't really worth it IMO, it just feels useless. I see Zaros pop and i'll be like, we already hava panagia, and if rodo pops we can't cap it because we have zaros. So i leave it for BnH or someone else.

Edited by wollie35
10 hours ago, Jaeger said:

That sounds better for an idea. Make it that Wongs reduces the distilling proceess time. Barley a sickle I like that but might be a bit too OP

ZAROS ZAROS ZAROS ZAROS ZAROS theres basically 2 turfs zaros is fucking pointlessssssssssssss

wollie35 likes this
1 hour ago, twistt said:

ZAROS ZAROS ZAROS ZAROS ZAROS theres basically 2 turfs zaros is fucking pointlessssssssssssss

Exactly, same i mentioned above, zaros is a waste of a turf slot ATM, but if you don't a fight, but do want free 3 war points and gang perk points then go for it XD