Next gang war?

Tricks

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

That's making a lot more sense now... Thanks! 

Np... i think it would be cool to try and host one if enough gangs would play.. maybe try and get gangs and if theres enough we could do something. whoever the host is would need a lot of patience tho 

17 minutes ago, Reapered said:

If you are actually willing to do this, I could talk with you on the best approach to setting it up.

Once I get the logiciscts of it, speak with the people appointed over me and figure out a time that works. Yes. But there's a lot of moving parts and I don't exactly work the greatest hours where i could accommodate the event. I'll be afk for the next week. Upon my return I will see what can be done. In the mean time,  compile a list of everything that's needed and such so that when I return. I can have a full low down on it and go from there. 

Alec-I, Dillonboi08, Trig and 1 other like this
3 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Once I get the logiciscts of it, speak with the people appointed over me and figure out a time that works. Yes. But there's a lot of moving parts and I don't exactly work the greatest hours where i could accommodate the event. I'll be afk for the next week. Upon my return I will see what can be done. In the mean time,  compile a list of everything that's needed and such so that when I return. I can have a full low down on it and go from there. 

that's awesome bro gang wars would be awesome +1

13 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Just make a post about it if anything happens. Thanks 

8 hours ago, Keneith said:

Why? So the admins/host of the events can play favorites and bend the rules like last time? Like when 3 of us got revived with no gear and they basically said to bad, but when players that were close and had a big reputation had it happen it got paused and they got gear? Shit is a joke.

Blame @Goku why you think the little shithead didn't get staff :frog:

17 hours ago, Space. said:

I gave gear to everyone i seen die and get revided without it haha, i didn't get staff because i won't be active to 7 months - 1 year once July hits and i haven't had time for it, and probably cause im an alcoholic and a bad candidate idk. but it wasn't because of the gang wars haha

On 2017-5-21 at 9:58 PM, Keneith said:

Why? So the admins/host of the events can play favorites and bend the rules like last time? Like when 3 of us got revived with no gear and they basically said to bad, but when players that were close and had a big reputation had it happen it got paused and they got gear? Shit is a joke.

17 hours ago, Space. said:

Not like he told positions 

oh

wait :mellow:

Yung Spacegod. and Keneith like this