Olympus vs Asylum

So I heard a lot of talk of people moving to Olympus for a "better" experience but I think the opposite actually, Asylum LIfe have the most developed Altis and Tanoa Life servers on Arma 3. There is a lot to Asylum servers that nobody offers. everything always saves, and we mean everything, buy any house in the world and place storage crates, form a permanent gang, much like an mmo guild , get rich controlling territory from the arms dealer to drug cartels, become a vigilante and track down bounties ,loads more, too much to list. There is no community more toxic or funnier than Asylum's  I would like to take a moment to cherish and appreciate all that the admins and devs do for us.....LONG LIVE ASYLUM!!

@Gnashes @Super Bumbi @Katheeri @DarkKnight @aj73 @Phil @Jwilly @Subaru @Clint Beastwood @Jaeger

13 minutes ago, Alcaz Calcazone said:

So I heard a lot of talk of people moving to Olympus for a "better" experience but I think the opposite actually, Asylum LIfe have the most developed Altis and Tanoa Life servers on Arma 3. There is a lot to Asylum servers that nobody offers. everything always saves, and we mean everything, buy any house in the world and place storage crates, form a permanent gang, much like an mmo guild , get rich controlling territory from the arms dealer to drug cartels, become a vigilante and track down bounties ,loads more, too much to list. There is no community more toxic or funnier than Asylum's  I would like to take a moment to cherish and appreciate all that the admins and devs do for us.....LONG LIVE ASYLUM!!

@Gnashes @Super Bumbi @Katheeri @DarkKnight @aj73 @Phil @Jwilly @Subaru @Clint Beastwood @Jaeger

asylum = life server olympus = cartel fighting server ;)

Flax likes this
2 hours ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

The only reason Asylum is a 'life server' as you describe is because nobody wants to fight nowadays when orcas are 180k, loadouts are more expensive and cartels don't pay for shit.  It was truly better in the old days.

Yeah people aren't gonna fight here unless they really enjoy asylum cuz its just expensive af

2 hours ago, Alcaz Calcazone said:

olympus has most of that lol

1 hour ago, Eric916 said:

if you think it's cheap to fight on Asylum then u are seriously dumb

Making money on the his server really isn't as hard as people think, and if you buy money then play the fucking game instead and there's your problem solved, the reason people do not play this server is due to lack of development and the current attitude that it seems the staff have to fixing issues, not because it's expensive.

Edited by AdaM_
2 hours ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

The only reason Asylum is a 'life server' as you describe is because nobody wants to fight nowadays when orcas are 180k, loadouts are more expensive and cartels don't pay for shit.  It was truly better in the old days.

True dat, takes too much time to earn the shit. If our hard earned cash went a little further we might be more willing to spend it. Sometimes start at 1,000,000 then end up at 750,000 just from pistol banging in Kavala. Can only imagine if I had bought actual loadouts.

Edited by Philv2.0
33 minutes ago, troublesome said:

@Clint BeastwoodStop silencing me or you will pay the price old man, run me my fade.

Asylum in general is kinda lame. Its dull its need a spiced up patch to get things moving again. Everyone know's it will happen eventually just depends on how long they wait and how much of the old player base leaves.

Wasn't me you baby-back bitch. :D

56 minutes ago, troublesome said:

@Clint BeastwoodStop silencing me or you will pay the price old man, run me my fade.

Asylum in general is kinda lame. Its dull its need a spiced up patch to get things moving again. Everyone know's it will happen eventually just depends on how long they wait and how much of the old player base leaves.

People are expecting a big patch for 8.0, but its not happening. It'll just be a bunch of patches and fixes by @Gnashes. We'll only get a fat update if either @bamf spends endless hours on it, or Paratus comes back from the dead and revives Asylum himself with back to back content