Massive fed

wollie35

Just now, wollie35 said:

Only shoot the blacks, ehm, well there are the forum points

Update :

I got (i  think) 6 mk18 left, who I don't mind giving away to anyone who joins, if there is anyone out there who i heavily worried about their precious money, I'll see what i can do for you

pretty sure i got 8 mk1's i can hand out too 

wollie35 likes this
3 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

I was on s1 and s4 a couple times, after i fought the cops up for like 15 mins (not fed or anything) and they finnaly got me in the car (s4 is this btw), I was like how ya doing, and he told me STFU, so not going to that again. Idk about the letal thing tho but

f7e809578762db0c19de75bb8cb9315e.png

So can I count you in Aslan? ;) 

sure

Just now, DxbsTeP said:

I'll be sure to be on cop tonight :)

Good, keep an eye on this topic for the definite server, cause I wan't civ's but we obviously need a bunch of cops aswell ;)

Veel geluk tegen de pistol bangers hehe

Oh and please don't open lethals to quickly, if you know it's our fed then start with down unless really nessecary you can lethal, we are just going for the fight wich should be enjoyable for both sides @all sergeant +,

Edited by wollie35
Just now, wollie35 said:

Good, keep an eye on this topic for the definite server, cause I wan't civ's but we obviously need a bunch of cops aswell ;)

I have some mk1s aswell for if civs need them hehe

11 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

Oh and please don't open lethals to quickly, if you know it's our fed then start with down unless really nessecary you can lethal, we are just going for the fight wich should be enjoyable for both sides @all sergeant +,

4 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

Okay, already typed your name as bashir, now i recognize you name ;) you were the 1 who wanted to solo fight, one the guys who earned respect :D 

I mean if you bring 50 calls and you're with these amount of people what do you expect? downing xD

Just now, DxbsTeP said:

I mean if you bring 50 calls and you're with these amount of people what do you expect? downing xD

I aint going in the fed with the 50 calls, and those are lethaled obviously :D, and you know as i said if it's really nessecary sure go for lethals, but keep in mind we ain't going for money/gold bars

You know how they Always stack the cop cars on the west gate, you smell that, 50 cal + cops cars = fireworks

Just now, Goyneyyy said:

I'll buy a couple loadouts for people if needed

What time is this happening?

the fed will happen (if we get enough people to have fun), at 8 PM Central Summer european time, if you aren't very good at time zones, i put a timestamp from my first post (if you check the last edit it will say like .. hours and minutes). and noted for the loadouts

Just now, Boris said:

I want transports leaving rebel no later than 6PM GMT.

That's 4 hours from now.

Can we do that?

I can mange it ye, Ill will bring a zamac filled with 7.62 mags, smokes and some adrenaline shots, could use some help transporting/helping me supply tho

So far noone signed up who (as far as i am aware) is in real need of money and in gunneed

Just now, wollie35 said:

I can mange it ye, Ill will bring a zamac filled with 7.62 mags, smokes and some adrenaline shots, could use some help transporting/helping me supply tho

So far noone signed up who (as far as i am aware) is in real need of money and in gunneed

get some kavala pistol bangers with katibas. They sure will join.

Because the transport will be done early, I would like to let the participaters fill in the following poll, so I wont be with a full zamac o nthe wrong server

Also, if their are people who like help protect/fil lup my zamac with supplies for the fed, (this zamac will get it's stuff together 3 hours and 45 minutes from now. I don't like driving zamacs on my own with a bunch of supplies so feel free to help :D

1 hour ago, wollie35 said:

Update V2 :

Snuff, this doesn't mean I'll give you a gun just because you don't spend your money, since I know you have enough, my gun gifting is strictly to players who are rather new, and care about their money alot cause they can't  afford to lose it.

Make sure they have the rebel license & talent and marksman talents.

wollie35 likes this
Just now, iSnuff said:

@wollie35 when will you start filling trucks? I have around 30mins before I have to go if you need any help

i've been offered help from aaron, and boris informed i dont actually need to move a truck, so i don't need any personal support, but if you would bring 1 of your 50 cals that would be awesome aswell :D

Update v4

-A teamspeak has been offered by Isaac Cox, this teamspeak will either be given by him or by me, atleast a massive ty to him

-Make sure to learn the rebel talents (so you can walk around with a 7.62, and have the license for it (ty george)

-dont forget night vision goggles (there is gonna be the 1 guy XD), I will be providing some.

I will be buying a 40 k house, and create a federal reserve rob gang or something. Message me in game for an invite this will resolve group problem, for people who are in a current gang and don't want to temporarily leave we will also make a group

Server poll has closed, the fed wil be held on S1

b9c91b5ec186b677a63c1dd513107344.png

Edited by wollie35
Isaac Cox :) :) likes this