Massive fed

wollie35

Since I haven't done a fed in a while, I would like to do with as much people as possible, are you new to the server doesn't matter I can provide you with a weapon np.

About the setup :

When will the fed happen :

the fed will happen (if we get enough people to have fun), at 8 PM Central Summer european time, this is 5 hours and 30minutes from the last edit. Oh and I prefer server 3, cause I know I can actually roleplay a pardon over there wich I can't seem to make work on the other servers). But we can do it on another server if that's handy

Definite server, group password will be announced on this topic prox 15 minutes before the given time.

Does it matter if I am new/have no money?

No, just HMU before we start, i will get transport running ,and pistols/weapons for everyone who can't afford their own.

What are we going for?

Fun, that's why If this fed goes on I want the (online) APD at that time to get as many officers as they can and make a shooting party out of it.

What guns should I bring.

Like my gf said to me, if it was bigger it would be better :FeelsBadMan:

Do we have a good chance of winning?

Depends if you guys do your jobs and shoot the shit out of the APD

Can i participate drunk?

Can you not participate drunk is the better question.

Insert random stupid question here.

Insert random stupid answer here

People, who I know like participating in them @bigjohn561 and @franticgoat @Boris (i think)

Edited by wollie35
Space, Kettles, : ) and 1 other like this

Roster of federal reserve robbing idiots

Wollie35 (+- 6 mk18's)

Boris

Goyneyyy (can buy a couple loadouts for people in need)

Bashir - rp slayer

DuckCunt who has sidechat open with !bf ISnuff

Fudger

Isaac Cox (possible +- 8 mk1's)

House // Sean.

George

Sakha

Aaron2431 (or just aaron)

Aslan

Thor

Rocketneo

Gun donations for people who need them are not required, but I want new players on this aswell, so if you have some spare Im sure the new players would highly appreciate getting their very first hands on a big 7.62 guns

Edited by wollie35
Just now, Aslan said:

but they keep on lethal :(

I was on s1 and s4 a couple times, after i fought the cops up for like 15 mins (not fed or anything) and they finnaly got me in the car (s4 is this btw), I was like how ya doing, and he told me STFU, so not going to that again. Idk about the letal thing tho but

f7e809578762db0c19de75bb8cb9315e.png

So can I count you in Aslan? ;) 

Just now, wollie35 said:

I was on s1 and s4 a couple times, after i fought the cops up for like 15 mins (not fed or anything) and they finnaly got me in the car (s4 is this btw), I was like how ya doing, and he told me STFU, so not going to that again. Idk about the letal thing tho but

f7e809578762db0c19de75bb8cb9315e.png

So can I count you in Aslan? ;) 

Wollie how are we going to do this like group wise? ^^

6 minutes ago, Aaron2431 said:

Wollie how are we going to do this like group wise? ^^

Only shoot the blacks, ehm, well there are the forum points

Group name will be :

federal reserve robbing idiots

If we reach over the group cap their will be a second group called

federal reserve robbing idiots  v2

This won't prevent friendly fire, but it will reduce it for sure.

Definite server, group password will be announced on this topic prox 15 minutes before the given time.

I don't mind spending 40 k on a house and quickly make a gang called

federal reserve robbing idiots

So people can join that if they don't mind/ can be reinvited to their Original gang

Update  V1:

I got (i  think) 6 mk18 left, who I don't mind giving away to anyone who joins, if there is anyone out there who i heavily worried about their precious money, I'll see what i can do for you

Update V2 :

Snuff, this doesn't mean I'll give you a gun just because you don't spend your money, since I know you have enough, my gun gifting is strictly to players who are rather new, and care about their money alot cause they can't  afford to lose it.

Edited by wollie35