If any of the police from server#1 were wanting to see the criminal side of the kidnapping of the LT

Some context of the story, my brother and I were roaming Kavala for a lonely officer to get some ransom out of (for shits and gigs), and it seemed like every officer was running in 4's with the big armored trucks and convoys because Kavala was being aids as usual. Until we found LT, alone, dealing with some bull shit.

We parked our car about a kilometer down from the Market Square, off on the side of the road and made up a story about how I just purchased it and it was stuck and really wanted to drive it. So after he finished his business, he gave me a ride down the road away from everything else and this is where the elaborate plan had started to crash and burn. My brother, posted up across the street with a rifle and rubber bullets, was supposed to shoot after I had told LT to put his hands up, but the officer went to the other side of the car where my brother couldn't shoot. So I had to step back, pull out my gun looking sus as fuck, told him to put his hands up 3 times then knocked him out. We are freaking out now. I quickly zip tied and blindfolded, and was having troubles putting him in the car, so my brother did that as I hopped in the driver seat, and that's when I noticed. Our get-away vehicle was actually damaged. Somehow, we have no clue, one of the wheels broke off. We try escaping to a town north like our plan was written, but we were only going about 20mph. Que the 3 to 4 cruisers and 2 armored police vehicles rushing over the hill behind us to completely destroy us and we only made it 1 km.

Was the funniest experience I've had on the Arma in a while, and we could hear the other officers waiting to pull out the LT because they wanted to take pictures of him getting kidnapped.

Heres a 60 second snippit from when we got in the car and got taken out: http://plays.tv/video/591fb9d62db76e1f0c/faild-cop-snatch

Eric916 and Breku like this