Lets think about this...

If I own a business of hamburgers, and everyday I sell 100 hamburgers, my business seems to going ok..

After a while, I decide that I dont want to sell hamburgers because I do not like it anymore, it does not satisfy me.

I change my business and now I am selling potatoes. Six month after, I have only sold around 10 potatoes PER MONTH!

What does common sense is telling? It is telling me that I need to go back to sell hamburgers because people like it more,

and it does not matter if I do not like them because I do not even eat hamburgers!!

Thats right @Paratus You had a HAMBURGER PRISON, People liked it and consumed it regulary. Now you decide to change to a POTATO PRISON

and after few months its pretty DEAD and no one uses it.

I hope paratus read my suggestion and thinks about it. Thats all.

53 minutes ago, dennozZ said:

If I own a business of hamburgers, and everyday I sell 100 hamburgers, my business seems to going ok..

After a while, I decide that I dont want to sell hamburgers because I do not like it anymore, it does not satisfy me.

I change my business and now I am selling potatoes. Six month after, I have only sold around 10 potatoes PER MONTH!

What does common sense is telling? It is telling me that I need to go back to sell hamburgers because people like it more,

and it does not matter if I do not like them because I do not even eat hamburgers!!

Thats right @Paratus You had a HAMBURGER PRISON, People liked it and consumed it regulary. Now you decide to change to a POTATO PRISON

and after few months its pretty DEAD and no one uses it.

I hope paratus read my suggestion and thinks about it. Thats all.

Tfw he might not realize hes talking about all of asylum and not just a prison.

Vhantom, Gatorade, Squirtle and 2 others like this
5 hours ago, wollie35 said:

The problem is, there is Always a boss of the hamburgers and potatoes, and if the boss wants potatoes, their will be potatoes :kermit:

Yea but boss exist only if there are people the be their boss.

If thos people don't like what the boss doing they will make him must 
do what they chose him for if he isn't listening to them he won't be their 
boss anymore.

Trust me this is how community with leader works.

6 minutes ago, Wilhalm said:

Yea but boss exist only if there are people the be their boss.

If thos people don't like what the boss doing they will make him must 
do what they chose him for if he isn't listening to them he won't be their 
boss anymore.

Trust me this is how community with leader works.

Trust me, there are some bosses who don't care alot about what you tell them, cause he can fire you, and get a bunch more employees as replacement

Just now, Wilhalm said:

I'm joking man i was talk about dictators.

Paratus isn't dictator.

As far as I know he is the only one who is creating content (gnashes is bugfix king), and bamf is working on identity (probably!?!?)

So he is kinda the dictator if you're looking for new content

They should make multiple jails that are used for different bounties. A kavala pistol banger with a 15k would go to the kavala jail house... and there could be cells for each city. and then a larger prison with better security for all the bad boys. 

15 minutes ago, drex said:

They should make multiple jails that are used for different bounties. A kavala pistol banger with a 15k would go to the kavala jail house... and there could be cells for each city. and then a larger prison with better security for all the bad boys. 

If you're a pistol banger and only have a 15k bounty you should probably stop.