S | Tricks : Good bye stellar

1 hour ago, Marzoh said:

nice one dad and dont break your crouch key xd :) 

:P

2 hours ago, Xehons said:

You post you're 16 on a app while you're bald & shit talking saying you're 17 what a meme 

Stop talking to me retard unless you got any proof about me. Off my thread!

1 hour ago, william said:

wasnt me ;)

lies 

3 hours ago, Psycotic said:

Yes.

3 hours ago, ChicoXL said:

Arent you Its Ryan?

Yes

4 hours ago, Eric916 said:

Good shots my dude

6 hours ago, t h o r. said:

"I got jimbo fuck you bitch" nice tage love you <3

7 hours ago, SafeMode said:

nice tage 

7 hours ago, 32. said:

+1 godtier

Ty

I guess it was better than the god awful montages you used to make...

I don't understand why you guys don't just talk to marzoh about it lmao. If stellar disbanded over something that petty, I don't know what I'm doing with my life still leading Tenacity with @Tye and @AndrewFam /// @Coco at each others necks 24/7 :thinking:

Edited by hterag
andrewfam x, Tye, drex and 3 others like this
3 hours ago, hterag said:

I don't understand why you guys don't just talk to marzoh about it lmao. If stellar disbanded over something that petty, I don't what I'm doing with my life still leading Tenacity with @Tye and @AndrewFam /// @Coco at each others necks 24/7 :thinking:

Tbh I don't think he wants any part of the server anymore.

3 hours ago, Coco said:

Finally this kid makes a decent tage

Thanks I guess, Just trying to improve. 

4 hours ago, hterag said:

I don't understand why you guys don't just talk to marzoh about it lmao. If stellar disbanded over something that petty, I don't what I'm doing with my life still leading Tenacity with @Tye and @AndrewFam /// @Coco at each others necks 24/7 :thinking:

It's happens all the time with them, I mean just look at the gangs they have all been in together just with different names there's always an argument which makes them are at one another then it's right back to normal soon enough

5 minutes ago, Space. said:

It's happens all the time with them, I mean just look at the gangs they have all been in together just with different names there's always an argument which makes them are at one another then it's right back to normal soon enough

Bro you were the same when u were in here haha. Running tenacity whilst permed was like running a fucking day centre for a solid 3 months. You, tye, goldy, andrew all at each other's throats 24/7. Funny how coke was the only one that wasn't being a retard all the time lmao

Just now, hterag said:

Bro you were the same when u were in here haha. Running tenacity whilst permed was like running a fucking day centre for a solid 3 months. You, tye, goldy, andrew all at each other's throats 24/7. Funny how coke was the only one that wasn't being a retard all the time lmao

I'm not saying I never acted that way it was like that was me and white in primitive back in the day too people are bound to have arguements it's how far you take it that's the deciding factor

7 hours ago, hterag said:

if a petty argument ended tenacity, you guys wouldn't have lasted an hour xd

i can't count the amount of times we've argued lmao

but at the same time

i cant count either

Edited by EaZyyyyyyyyyyyy
Gareth2.0 likes this