We currently have 3 alcohol recipes, unfortunately only scotch is viable, why ? Moonshine and whiskey both pay shit, way less than scotch and for some reason have rarer ingredients, filling a truck with barley is a lot easier than filling a truck with corn or rice, so this obviously needs balancing, here's what i think.

Moonshine:
Moonshine should still need no aging, but instead of looking  for corn  you could just harvest some in a corn farm(basically a corn field(just like the ephedra field), after that maybe a extra step to mash the corn in a illegal area before going to the distillery.
The sell price should be around the cocaine one without the mashing process, and a bit higher with the mashing process
The ingredients should still be 1x Corn 1x Water and 1x Yeast.

Whiskey:
And Whiskey is a lost cause, Scotch is a lot better due to its sell price and easy-to-find ingredients, i suggest just increasing its sell price(or changing it completely), but i don't believe it will a big of a change.

EDIT: When i refer to "Whiskey" im talking about the Whiskey made out of corn/rice not Scotch.

Edited by Berus
Whiskey =/= Scotch
2 hours ago, Philv2.0 said:

Leave scotch alone and change something worth a damn.

5 hours ago, Dredd said:

And while you're at it, let's move spirit distillery closer to the main artery.

I was not saying to increase the price of Scotch, i was referring to the faster aging version of scotch, the Whiskey made out with corn/rice

Mr. Linux likes this