Lets talk about in-game offensive names

I don't know if you can get banned for having an inappropriate name but can you let me know if these names fit the regulation for "offensive"

• Nazi names (Adolf Hitler etc..)
  • Racial names (N-Word, etc..)
  • Homophobic type names (F*g etc..)
  • Any other "harassing/inappropriate" type of in game names. 
  • Names like "D*ck swallowing dude" (or something or that sort)

But the most important thing I want to know is if dictators are allowed to be in-game names, I'm sure many of you are familiar with Joseph Stalin I am not targeting him but since that was a dictator, would that be an "illegal" name in asylum.

I just want to know the rules so I don't get banned in the future, not that I'd use these types of names.

Silver-Spy likes this
Just now, Leonid Brezhnev said:

Lmao i saw a guy with a name of "BaDaBad" instead of "BaDaBing" I doubt the person who had that name could get banned, but could they?! 

Likely someone poking fun at Badabing. Often times you see cops on server 4 with different variations of "Morality" (Mowality, Moality, Mooality). I would say you're more likely to get kicked for the name "Administrator" than "Stalin".

Bherky likes this

I one time saw a guy named Ni**er Admin and get got banned. I fucking hate racism this world need to change for the better of humanity! Raise your hands in the if you believe in CHANGE, lets unite together and fix the society!! PAPA BLESS UP!!! LET GOD ALMIGHTY GRAB YOUR SOUL AND HOLD IT TIGHT THROUGH THESE TOUGH TIMES!!!!:100::100::100:

Edited by Alcaz Calcazone
autistic mistake