Getting started for GTA 5 RP

I had GTA 5 for about an year and a half and was pretty bored with the usual aspect of the game.Quite recently i have been hearing about RP servers for GTA 5 but not sure how i can access them.If someone has some information about this please share it with me so i can get started with GTA RP.On the side note wouldn't it be cool if Asylum hosted GTA 5 server could be made?.

Just now, Heidelberg said:

That. And then find a server. 

Remember I was so hyped for when the game came out back in 2013 and preordered it for my ps3. Did that aswell when it came out for PC ages after the release, but lost interest as well.

Same i got the games on my Xbox360 and then on my PC.Then the game kinda died out in my opinion.

Heidelberg likes this
15 hours ago, HD Neat said:

Download this

https://fivem.net/

We have a server up called strp, feel welcome to join us, just remember gta rp is more intense then asylum, ;)

I am not sure about that.I joined today and saw a few communities most of them asking for Whitelisting before playing.Many of these communities have weird system to get whitelisted for example "hangout" with people to get Whitelisted.I then played on some random servers and most of the time i am thinking what should i do in the game itself.The map of Gta 5 is huge for just 24 guys to be honest.I am thinking to wait for improvements in FiveM for more player base and looking for a chill community server in gta 5

On 24/05/2017 at 10:48 AM, Silver-Spy said:

I am not sure about that.I joined today and saw a few communities most of them asking for Whitelisting before playing.Many of these communities have weird system to get whitelisted for example "hangout" with people to get Whitelisted.I then played on some random servers and most of the time i am thinking what should i do in the game itself.The map of Gta 5 is huge for just 24 guys to be honest.I am thinking to wait for improvements in FiveM for more player base and looking for a chill community server in gta 5

I was going to wait for more player slots on FiveM, the server eclipse on GT:MP (different client) has 250 slots and is always populated. It's honestly pretty good but I'd say the role play isn't as good as the whitelisted servers on FiveM.