BnH Trial Montage

12 minutes ago, Eric916 said:

you walked right past him like wtf?

thats the product of horrible coms LOL and they wasnt red for me and i was over by DMV when it all happened i tried figuring it out in a hurry but id rather be killed than shoot and listen to people cry RDM 

Just now, Bob Logger said:

thats the product of horrible coms LOL and they wasnt red for me and i was over by DMV when it all happened i tried figuring it out in a hurry but id rather be killed than shoot and listen to people cry RDM 

that's actually cool to not just shoot first and ask questions later. and yeah cuz you guys shot them he wasn't red for you guys yet haha

Just now, Eric916 said:

that's actually cool to not just shoot first and ask questions later. and yeah cuz you guys shot them he wasn't red for you guys yet haha

I think sky was in the Pyrgos channel and i was highway patrolling and was coming thru town to grab Blood bags idk it was a shit show, i try and give everyone a fair chance, usually gets me killed but awell ill bring peace to the island one day LOL

6 minutes ago, ItsViolett said:

Haha who got kick from stellar now.  Dude all you do is talk shit and meme on forums.  Maybe you should fucking go outside might do you some good.  

i didnt get kicked from my own gang u rodent. i left and went to olympus, maybe u should neck urself before stating something thats not true reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

massi and Thor... like this
3 hours ago, Marzoh said:

i didnt get kicked from my own gang u rodent. i left and went to olympus, maybe u should neck urself before stating something thats not true reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Maybe you should get off asylum forums if your such a proud olympus player.  REEEEEEEEEEEEE

cHIP oTLE likes this
11 hours ago, Marzoh said:

i think what you meant was "Check yourself before you wreck yourself"

22 hours ago, Marzoh said:

you all suck though :frog:

I'm bad!!

Lets keep this on topic before an admin locks this please, this is just a fun video not meant to be disrespectful to anyone. Insulting people just makes you look bad, not the person you are insulting.

Edited by Agent Donutkiller