Cops and Bounty Hunters

I think Bounty Hunters and Undercover cops are killing the game, Rebels no longer can recognize whose an undercover cop, a bounty hunter, or a rebel. Everyone gets downed more than being killed. Cops were always simple because you can identify them, but with undercover cop playing as rebel how can you identify that as to a bounty hunter or rebel? If they really want to go out into the fields and do rebel stuff they should play bounty hunter or be a Rebel.

Undercover Cops should be removed or more restricted, I have seen them camping Rebel Outposts collecting paychecks to camp and take away fun from rebels. There's no voice as a weapon but instead they're trigger happy when you see them camping. They don't roleplay their rolls as an undercover because it's such secrecy. As Roleplay is the definition of playing a role, what roles does an undercover cop play? An officer who doesn't speak but blend with rebels or a bounty hunter who is on a payroll blending with Rebels, very little chance it is a Rebel that is your friend or enemy.. Where can you fix the confusion? How can you be aware? You can't. I've been playing Asylum for awhile and I see more bounty hunters than I do of Rebels, More Bounty Hunters than Cops, Heck even more bounty hunters than the entire server.

Bounty Hunters are always abused, Cops give them an easy ticket out of their abusive powers. I always see bounty hunters downing and restraining people and running to the court house to just pay off ticket. They never lose their license and continue to demoralize the Asylum community.

As many of us would admit to, Rebels are dying. Robberies, Federal Reserves, Gang wars, Cartels, Prison breaks, it's all falling apart and serving no purpose. Nobody wants to partake in any events because not only will they confront cops like they used to, but now they confront bounty hunters, cops, and rebels. And the numbers of Bounty Hunters will continue to kill the fun of "end game" life in Asylum.

I'm calling out for a nerf to Bounty Hunters, and I'm calling out for restrictions for playing undercover cop. Such as to pursue "an investigation" which is more fitting for their roles. They usually camped at rebel outpost or driving into gun fights pretending to be your friend and then tazing you. When you hear the sirens you look around for police uniformed officers but instead it's that rebel geared coward who is playing undercover and you can't even identify it's APD. You wouldn't shoot a Rebel when you hear sirens because that's RDM (never engaged with the player), so how do you identify it's a Cop? You can't so the cop with a rebel illusion will down you.

Since the forums and the Asylum Community is usually full of demoralizing trolls, I'm calling out for a productive and reasonable discussion with common thought and intelligence. If you disagree with my post, post your arguments and explain it thoroughly. If you can't explain your argument then you shouldn't post anything. But I'm hoping for those who have the tools to make Asylum better will fully understand my post. @Gnashes @Paratus @Motown

Edited by Explanicide
Ghouh likes this
3 minutes ago, Explanicide said:

long rant post @Gnashes @Paratus @Motown

Speaking from experience on S2, I never see UC cops "camp" rebel outposts. For an UC to enter a rebel outpost, they need to be taken by another civilian. If there happens to be a ping, you'll see regular cops show up usually.

The point of an UC is to blend in, and many seasoned players know how to check player lists to break cover.

I've been both rebel and bounty hunter, part of a gang of rebels though, and I do Robberies, Federal Reserves, Gang wars, Cartels, Prison breaks(who does those?). Roll in a group (I've seen you alone many times), watch your surroundings, and trust no one. The MX is a clear giveaway of a regular bounty hunter.

What do you suggest, that all BH and UC wear a bright orange vest? 

Edited by Gen. Henry Arnold

Undercover cop sneaked into Rebel outpost with no sirens or voice and downed me when I just bought an RPG and I was talking to my gang mates inside bunker. He was an undercover and he said "he put trackers on the ATM's" when we withdrew money so he came in with 3 cops. We weren't in pursuit we spawned in a gang house and ran to rebel and got busted 5 minutes later. Neither of us were in any area outside of the Rebel Outpost Vicinity.

Edited by Explanicide
Just now, Explanicide said:

Undercover cop sneaked into Rebel outpost with no sirens or voice and downed me when I just bought an RPG and I was talking to my gang mates inside bunker. He was an undercover and he said "he put trackers on the ATM's" when we withdrew money so he came in with 3 cops. We weren't in pursuit we spawned in a gang house and ran to rebel and got busted 5 minutes later. Neither of us were in any area outside of the Rebel Outpost Vicinity.

The rebel outpost is a illegal area, a red zone, and a KOS area. It's not meant to be a safe haven. Even fellow rebels will kill you. Use tac comms, clear the outpost and towers, have people watch the entrances and not have everyone buy at once. 

Vhantom likes this

How does this post contribute to the topic? Go drink bleach

Okay then. I will contribute to the post. Undercover cops, nor bounty hunters are an issue in the game.

If you're to fucking dumb to see a guy with a tan MX in his hands or a Black MX in his hands, with a black/blue Tac Vest that says police on it, then you shouldn't be a rebel as you're fucking blind and normally rebels need their eyes irl to know whats happening around them. Granted I've seen some blind people actually play this game. (Example: @Cory B and his gang or The Dogs."

Now if you or a friend are standing at rebel outpost and both of you are buying items at once and no ones keeping guard, you're both fucking stupid. MOST cops, and I use the term literally, do not "camp" rebel. There are some that do it and they don't get in trouble because the APD hierarchy is a literal fucking joke, although I do not believe it happens that much to you as a person to where you should be crying about them almost being removed.

bC420 and Bishop like this
Just now, wubz house account said:

Okay then. I will contribute to the post. Undercover cops, nor bounty hunters are an issue in the game.

If you're to fucking dumb to see a guy with a tan MX in his hands or a Black MX in his hands, with a black/blue Tac Vest that says police on it, then you shouldn't be a rebel as you're fucking blind and normally rebels need their eyes irl to know whats happening around them. Granted I've seen some blind people actually play this game. (Example: @Cory B and his gang or The Dogs."

Now if you or a friend are standing at rebel outpost and both of you are buying items at once and no ones keeping guard, you're both fucking stupid. MOST cops, and I use the term literally, do not "camp" rebel. There are some that do it and they don't get in trouble because the APD hierarchy is a literal fucking joke, although I do not believe it happens that much to you as a person to where you should be crying about them almost being removed.

As two nakeds, how do you stand guard defenseless? Is there an argument or are you talking about how stupid people are. You're a demoralizing cockroach with no rational thought, go back to chugging your jug of bleach.

1 minute ago, Explanicide said:

Ok thanks, I'll be sure to charge into Rebel outpost next time I'm playing Constable.

You asked about the atm ping, so you got an answer. You still need 2 cops to enter rebel, and any ping. So charge away.

As for nerfing UC, the point of UC is to blend in, pretend, trick civilians. Thats how the role works. Have you ever heard of the UC operations done by federal agents?

If there's too many BH, join a bigger group gang, get better guns, think strategically, don't run around with large bounties. It's crime you're doing, its not meant to be a hold your hand activity.

Edited by Gen. Henry Arnold

As two nakeds, how do you stand guard defenseless? Is there an argument or are you talking about how stupid people are. You're a demoralizing cockroach with no rational thought, go back to chugging your jug of bleach.

Lmfao. So since you're braindead here's some tips. 

• One guy stands outside while one gets geared and says things like "Oh no ones here, you're okay to gear up." or "Someone is here, get a pistol or a rifle as fast as possible" Once the first person gears up, he stands watch fully kitted and waits for his friend
  • Do the exact same thing as above, except the first person buys a rook, which literally takes 5 seconds.
  • 12 minutes ago, Explanicide said:

spawned in a gang house and ran to rebel and got busted 5 minutes later.

Don't sit at rebel for 5 fucking minutes you stupid fuck.

Bishop and Vhantom like this

One gears while the other sits on the tower telling the guy who is gearing if anyone comes close, if anyone drives in or whatever the case is he buys his gun and mags if he hasn't to go kill them.

If you really want to help people go to the support thread, I'm making a valid point about Bounty Hunters.

I think he is trying to give harsh but what is actually honest advice on how to deal with the problems you are having. I play quite a bit and I have yet to have any kind of issue regarding what you originally posted. 

55 minutes ago, Explanicide said:

Why is you gang mate keeping rebel locked down while you bought an RPG?

43 minutes ago, wubz house account said:

I agree with everything except the thing about the dogs since honestly wubz we kill you on the rare occasion you try to fight us and you forgot an end bracket.

Edited by Eric916
1 hour ago, Explanicide said:

As many of us would admit to, Rebels are dying. Robberies, Federal Reserves, Gang wars, Cartels, Prison breaks, it's all falling apart and serving no purpose. Nobody wants to partake in any events because not only will they confront cops like they used to, but now they confront bounty hunters, cops, and rebels.

"rebel is to hard for me now, plox make it ez dad, i jst wnt to kill cadets with muh mk..."

Jeeeezus, yes, with the addition of BH's, it certainly will be more of a challenge to run around and get ez frags... Get over it, rebel was boring before, no real risk in doing anything.... it's far better now.... fact

5 hours ago, Explanicide said:

Undercover Cops should be removed or more restricted, I have seen them camping Rebel Outposts collecting paychecks to camp and take away fun from rebels.

I've played Asylum for idk how long anymore but in the time i've played i've never seen a UC cop camp a rebel outpost.

Not on cop or civ, i know LT's are allowed ridiculous things, but if they abuse their powers and you report them with valid proof then it's RIP for them.

4 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

I've played Asylum for idk how long anymore but in the time i've played i've never seen a UC cop camp a rebel outpost.

Not on cop or civ, i know LT's are allowed ridiculous things, but if they abuse their powers and you report them with valid proof then it's RIP for them.

Wasnt there this whole thing with P1 and camping rebel outpost vs Synergy, so they ended up with a huge meeting at Air HQ with Durga?