Cops and Bounty Hunters

12 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

Wasnt there this whole thing with P1 and camping rebel outpost vs Synergy, so they ended up with a huge meeting at Air HQ with Durga?

that was with the constant rebel raids actually that's when they decided for a maximum of 1 rebel raid every restart otherwise synergy / innovative / whatever they call themselves would just camp hq's those were some fun days... i miss dust runner losing a hunter every time a fed went off 

1 hour ago, Budbringer said:

Wasnt there this whole thing with P1 and camping rebel outpost vs Synergy, so they ended up with a huge meeting at Air HQ with Durga?

Dust runner and a few other LTs where constantly sitting in rebel lethaling people buying gear. Synergy started constantly doing Feds and prison breaks, cops stopped responding so synergy started chasing down the cops and camping hqs. First there was a meeting with two of the LTs at the government building where they made a deal not to camp rebel anymore. I believe a few days later the cops did it again but this time bikstok talked to Durga privately and they made a deal with a few of the LTs would be blacklisted from entering rebel undercover.

13 hours ago, Explanicide said:

Rebels no longer can recognize whose an undercover cop, a bounty hunter, or a rebel.

even Kavala trolls can tell the difference 

you're just a bad rebel 

13 hours ago, Explanicide said:

Undercover cop sneaked into Rebel outpost with no sirens or voice and downed me when I just bought an RPG 

I think i see  why you looking for a change 

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this
8 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

There is only one problem I have with undercover, if your iniated with a cop they can shot you and you have no way to know unless you see that they are red

lol, isn't it the same for everyone else?if you're initiated wtih a group, they can shoot you, and you don't even have to be red, they could initiate verbally and not be red and still kill you

@Explanicide That's a very cute post. But a complete a waste of your time to right it and a waste of mine for reading it. Nothing in the rules says you can't commit a crime and then play it off at the court house, in fact that's exactly what the function at the court house is for. Also undercover cops under the rank of LT are not even allowed to camp rebel so you can stop trying to bullshit people there especially when Lieutenants do not even do it very often without a reason and the entire purpose of using undercover in asylum let alone in any real life police department in the world is so you can't tell them apart from the civilians. If you were actually a good rebel like most of the gangs have you would be able to tell whose an undercover cop right away. Plus there are ways you can check to see if somebody is undercover but you're to busy making bullshit posts to know how to differ the two. Oh and banks,feds, and prison breaks happen daily multiple times a day.

Edited by MatthewV
Morgan Echo and twistt like this
35 minutes ago, MatthewV said:

@Explanicide That's a very cute post. But a complete a waist of your time to right it and a waste of mine for reading it. Nothing in the rules says you can't commit a crime and then play it off at the court house, in fact that's exactly what the function at the court house is for. Also undercover cops under the rank of LT are not even allowed to camp rebel so you can stop trying to bullshit people there especially when Lieutenants do not even do it very often without a reason and the entire purpose of using undercover in asylum let alone in any real life police department in the world is so you can't tell them apart from the civilians. If you were actually a good rebel like most of the gangs have you would be able to tell whose an undercover cop right away. Plus there are ways you can check to see if somebody is undercover but you're to busy making bullshit posts to know how to differ the two. Oh and banks,feds, and prison breaks happen daily multiple times a day.

+1 all it takes is to look at the map and check for blufor xD

Edited by twistt