Apex predator/master crusader

i tryied to search but didnt really find much.. i recently started bounty hunting again and i just wanted to ask what exactly does apex predator do and what does master crusader do since in the description it states like half the things i heard people say they do. and which one is worth getting and why? thanks:)

Spoiler

Just now, Mathy said:

Master Crusader allows you to take people to skiptracer and turn them in for 50% more than what they are wanted for and Apex Predator allows you to strip your bounty from their gear and buy lethal mags for MX.

but most time their gonna have a 7.62 and since i cant hold it you think its better to get crusader?

My preference as BH is Master Crusader, the perks are just so much better than Apex Predator.

Master Crusader:

Faster tracking and smaller circles, plus tracking 2 dudes right after each other.

When you master crusader someone, you get their bounty plus 50% of it. So if you are 4 guys arresting a 50k bounty, you got 25k(because 100k/4) plus 50k for crusading him. Also, if you are not the one jailing him, you get 25k + 15% of his total bounty, which is 15k in this example.

Apex predator:

Faster lockpicking, stealing their gear, lethals.

They are cool perks on paper, but not so much when using them.

Lets say you rob some dude off his MK. Now you need to drop your MX in your car, swtich 2 talents, pick up the mk, go to your house and store it, switch 2 talents back and pick up your mx again. So you really just spending 8k on a MK, plus the travel time which is boring.

Lethals are usefull, but you get a bounty for it, so killing someone cost you 5k, you could try and call the cops, but in my experience, its not worth the waste of time trying to do it.

If you have max talents you can spend 3 talents in the other direction.

So if you have max predator, you can choose between faster tracking, smaller circle or more cash, and you really need to spend it in faster tracking as the 3 min cooldown is so long.

With master crusader you can chose between faster lockpicking, stealing their stuff and % chance your crimes wont be detected. What I did here is chosing 10% faster lockpicking and stealing their Y inventory + cash.

What Im trying to say is that master crusader perks are superior to apex, everything give you instant pleasure, where as apex predator gives you the opposite. I don't really see the argument for going down the apex predator tree. Apex predator is faster tracking, smaller circles and more cash, plus stealing peoples Y and cash, as apex is less money, slower tracking, huge circles and you get yourself a bounty.

12 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

@Budbringer Ask the god himself

:wub:

I do want to revive J A I L E D for a few weeks, but PUBGs is so much fun, and Asylum is, well, not so much fun =/

10 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

My preference as BH is Master Crusader, the perks are just so much better than Apex Predator.

Master Crusader:

Faster tracking and smaller circles, plus tracking 2 dudes right after each other.

When you master crusader someone, you get their bounty plus 50% of it. So if you are 4 guys arresting a 50k bounty, you got 25k(because 100k/4) plus 50k for crusading him. Also, if you are not the one jailing him, you get 25k + 15% of his total bounty, which is 15k in this example.

Apex predator:

Lets say you rob some dude off his MK. Now you need to drop your MX in your car, swtich 2 talents, pick up the mk, go to your house and store it, switch 2 talents back and pick up your mx again. So you really just spending 8k on a MK, plus the travel time which is boring.

Lethals are usefull, but you get a bounty for it, so killing someone cost you 5k, you could try and call the cops, but in my experience, its not worth the waste of time trying to do it.

So if you have max predator, you can choose between faster tracking, smaller circle or more cash, and you really need to spend it in faster tracking as the 3 min cooldown is so long.

With master crusader you can chose between faster lockpicking, stealing their stuff and % chance your crimes wont be detected. What I did here is chosing 10% faster lockpicking and stealing their Y inventory + cash.

What Im trying to say is that master crusader perks are superior to apex, everything give you instant pleasure, where as apex predator gives you the opposite. I don't really see the argument for going down the apex predator tree. Apex predator is faster tracking, smaller circles and more cash, plus stealing peoples Y and cash, as apex is less money, slower tracking, huge circles and you get yourself a bounty.

I do want to revive J A I L E D for a few weeks, but PUBGs is so much fun, and Asylum is, well, not so much fun =/

thanks man. so your saying if you have master crusader its better not to turn someone in but let someone else do it?

1 hour ago, AAB said:

OK so with your permission @Fudger to ask a question in your thread for @Budbringer.What is the intake and interrogation facilities in skip tracer.Asylum wiki is no help.

Intake is where you process people with master crusader, interrogation is where you bring people to strip their gear with apex predator.

Depending on if you are apex/crusader you would bring them to either area to process them for 2 minutes to either strip their gear or get the extra 50%

Edited by Legit
1 hour ago, Fudger said:

thanks man. so your saying if you have master crusader its better not to turn someone in but let someone else do it?

I cant remember if the numbers are capped or not. I think the 50% of total bounty is capped at 50k, but I cant remember if the 15% is, so by math, a bounty bigger than 300k its more profitable not to turn him in yourself, but have someone in the group do it. Also, there is a lot of bounties of 40k or less that we didnt bother master crusadering, so then its more profitable not doing it, unless you play with @Norwegianviking, he would master crusader a 10k bounty, because moneyh. 

37 minutes ago, AAB said:

OK so with your permission @Fudger to ask a question in your thread for @Budbringer.What is the intake and interrogation facilities in skip tracer.Asylum wiki is no help.

If you have master crusader talent taking them to prisoner intake, will start a 2 minute timer so you get the 50% bonus on the bounty, but if you take them to enhanced interrogation you instantly jail them. If you have Apex predator, its the other way around

2 hours ago, Budbringer said:

Lets say you keep the rebel + marksman talent active and you roll around with a vermin/trg or even a damn p07.

Then kidnapping fully geared guys running meth for example would be a great catch and feel very rewarding.

Also doesn't this perk make kidnapping cops very rewarding? You can sell the guns acquired on the streets ;)

But i understand if you want to roll around with a MX on default.

22 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

I cant remember if the numbers are capped or not. I think the 50% of total bounty is capped at 50k, but I cant remember if the 15% is, so by math, a bounty bigger than 300k its more profitable not to turn him in yourself, but have someone in the group do it. Also, there is a lot of bounties of 40k or less that we didnt bother master crusadering, so then its more profitable not doing it, unless you play with @Norwegianviking, he would master crusader a 10k bounty, because moneyh. 

If you have master crusader talent taking them to prisoner intake, will start a 2 minute timer so you get the 50% bonus on the bounty, but if you take them to enhanced interrogation you instantly jail them. If you have Apex predator, its the other way around

The 50% isn't capped at 50k, however arresting somebody worth 150k will net you a 50k bonus. 

If 150% of the bounty is worth over 200k your bonus is equal to 200k minus the value. So really you want a bounty worth as little as possible while going over 200k combined with the bonus. 

Say you arrested somebody worth 135000, the bonus would be 67500. 200k - 135000 = 65000. So you get a bonus of 65k, whereas if you arrested somebody worth 150k you would get 50k back. (200k - 150k)

Long story short, the most you can get from a single crusade is 200k (Including bounty+bonus). If you are keeping the crusade bonus to yourself but splitting the arrest with peers it is more profitable to hunt bounties >133500 but <150000

There also is no larger bounty then 150k, so assuming you are keeping the crusade bonus to yourself it is always more profitable to get the bonus over the 15%

8 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

Lets say you keep the rebel + marksman talent active and you roll around with a vermin/trg or even a damn p07.

Then kidnapping fully geared guys running meth for example would be a great catch and feel very rewarding.

Also doesn't this perk make kidnapping cops very rewarding? You can sell the guns acquired on the streets ;)

But i understand if you want to roll around with a MX on default.

You can't have the Master Bounty Hunter talent and marksmen equipped at the same time, so the order goes as follows

MBH Perk > Process Bounty > Remove MBH > Perk Marksmen > Pick up gear

You also can't Apex Process anybody who isn't your bounty, so the best you can steal from cops is their secondaries/flashbangs 

Crusader is more profitable by far, but Apex predator is better if you want to just be an ass, if you are processed by a predator your max jail time is 60 minutes instead of 45 :P 

Master Crusader:

Apex predator:

Can you change tree and get all point back or not?

if you do get some points back, how many honor point do you get back, 10%, 50% 100%?

3 minutes ago, Legit said:

You also can't Apex Process anybody who isn't your bounty, so the best you can steal from cops is their secondaries/flashbangs 

Crusader is more profitable by far, but Apex predator is better if you want to just be an ass, if you are processed by a predator your max jail time is 60 minutes instead of 45 :P 

Been a bit since I played, but I thought master crusaders also could do that, granted they spend their talent points in that category. Also, that 60 extra 15 min, cant you just softlog and the timer will be reduced to its original?

9 minutes ago, Legit said:

The 50% isn't capped at 50k, however arresting somebody worth 150k will net you a 50k bonus. 

Oh, ok, I forgot how it worked.

25 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

With master crusader I still get all their drugs(and money if they have already sold it).

3 hours ago, Budbringer said:

I try and tell my boys this. I'm the only one that went down the Master Crusader tree. I'm like 5 clicks from them and they're still 'gotta wait 20 seconds to retrack'

Budbringer likes this
12 minutes ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

I try and tell my boys this. I'm the only one that went down the Master Crusader tree. I'm like 5 clicks from them and they're still 'gotta wait 20 seconds to retrack'

Shut the fuck up you piece of shit, you're the most useless bounty hunter ever "My boys"? really? REALLY???? usually you're 5 clicks out because you crash every 2 meters... plis get gut and stop calling us your boys it sounds weird... 

Jk love you boiii , not really no homo =)

Just now, Juan Lei said:

Shut the fuck up you piece of shit, you're the most useless bounty hunter ever "My boys"? really? REALLY???? usually you're 5 clicks out because you crash every 2 meters... plis get gut and stop calling us your boys it sounds weird... 

Jk love you boiii , not really no homo =)

are you really going to argue with me? I mean like 3 out of 4 of u guys have apex. No wonder you're so broke all the time

Just now, Henry Facesmasher said:

are you really going to argue with me? I mean like 3 out of 4 of u guys have apex. No wonder you're so broke all the time

I'm broke cuz i restarted from scratch, and then the server decides to make my crates with my meth dissapear on me 

Money is money

1 hour ago, Budbringer said:

Been a bit since I played, but I thought master crusaders also could do that, granted they spend their talent points in that category. Also, that 60 extra 15 min, cant you just softlog and the timer will be reduced to its original?

Yeah if a master crusader decided to get disarming they could also do that. I'm not sure about bypassing the 60 minutes, that would be a question for @Gnashes, though I wouldn't doubt that was overlooked. 

Crusader is more profitable and efficient by far, predator is more of a utility rebel. 

2 minutes ago, Legit said:

Crusader is more profitable and efficient by far, predator is more of a utility rebel. 

I beg to differ. 

Lets say you play BH rebel, which I did before I stopped playing Asylum.

With apex you can steal their stuff, lockpick them faster and % of not becomming wanted. If I go apex predator, I can do the excact same things, except I lockpick 25% slower(and in my experience, that wanted thing rarely worked when I had it), in addition, I can faster and more accurately track them

3 hours ago, Budbringer said:

I beg to differ. 

Lets say you play BH rebel, which I did before I stopped playing Asylum.

With apex you can steal their stuff, lockpick them faster and % of not becomming wanted. If I go apex predator, I can do the excact same things, except I lockpick 25% slower(and in my experience, that wanted thing rarely worked when I had it), in addition, I can faster and more accurately track them

I'm making statements assuming all the features work correctly (They don't)

The lockpicking tree gives you an increased chance to succeed on top of the speed bonus. I'm not arguing the fact that Crusader is in almost all situations better, but if your main interest is fighting cartels and inconveniencing an enemy gang the ability to get a teammate an extra set of gear and put somebody away for 60 minutes can prove useful. 

TL:DR Crusader = Efficient Bounty hunter | Predator = A rebel with the ability to 'erase' somebody for an hour (Don't forget about forcing them to buy a new vest :frog:)