Thanks for the fun

Im leaving(I will still be active on the forums) . I dont think I will be coming back if I do its only to see if there is a cartel I can cap or something but other than that I dont see myself playing anymore, I have given away all my stuff to @Thomas Ill invite friends to come pick whats left over for the next few days. Thanks to all the people who played with me @Kevin Miller @Defragments @DJB @Ren Zero @Sp0on @DarkKnight @R4N9A @Casey Anthony @ShawnO @TheCrestedPenguin @Aslan (I still hate you for that shit you pulled) @AndrewFam @Miss Turtle @Ghostshot @George @Hugo Stiglitz @Krypton @Mildred @Kelly @boomheadshot69 @Marzoh @MortisDei @No One@Scott @That one Bambi @Valkyrie @william @Trotfox @Apci @ChicoXL @Moshutv5 @Das Otter @Distinct @DosWolf @DragonFruit @Gubber Flexx @heroinunicorn @Hydro @iFox @jack tapper @Maple De Leaf @OLL13 @RoguePilot @Shugie Boogie @signal @ViiET @Yrk If I didn't @ you its because I couldn't find your profile. feel free to post me-mes 

FudgeR, signal, Nameless and 13 others like this
2 hours ago, Brendon Smith said:

Im leaving(I will still be active on the forums) . I dont think I will be coming back if I do its only to see if there is a cartel I can cap or something but other than that I dont see myself playing anymore, I have given away all my stuff to @Thomas Ill invite friends to come pick whats left over for the next few days. Thanks to all the people who played with me @Kevin Miller @Defragments @DJB @Ren Zero @Sp0on @DarkKnight @R4N9A @Casey Anthony @ShawnO @TheCrestedPenguin @Aslan (I still hate you for that shit you pulled) @AndrewFam @Miss Turtle @Ghostshot @George @Hugo Stiglitz @Krypton @Mildred @Kelly @boomheadshot69 @Marzoh @MortisDei @No One@Scott @That one Bambi @Valkyrie @william @Trotfox @Apci @ChicoXL @Moshutv5 @Das Otter @Distinct @DosWolf @DragonFruit @Gubber Flexx @heroinunicorn @Hydro @iFox @jack tapper @Maple De Leaf @OLL13 @RoguePilot @Shugie Boogie @signal @ViiET @Yrk If I didn't @ you its because I couldn't find your profile. feel free to post me-mes 

Thank for the fun man keep in contact please.

Brendon Smith likes this

BRENDON I LOVE YOU

ONE DAY WE WILL PLAY RUST

AGAIN I LOVE YOU

ALSO HAHAHA FUCK YOU SKY YOU DIDN'T GET TAGGED

I miss Hardline, those were great times with you. I hope you have a good time playing DCs World and shit like that. I will carry the torch of roasting Sky. (if I ever decide to unblock him). Anyways dad love you, have a good time in the real world.

Brendon Smith and Sk7 like this