Malden

8 hours ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Malden will be a much better map.  Tanoa is put behind a paywall for the people who do not have the DLC, plus it's a pain in the ass to get anywhere on Tanoa with all of that jungle

and that pay wall is ridiculously over bearing....

fucking 35 bucks.... for some new weapons, vehicles, and a shit map nobody likes?

fuck you arma, i wouldn't pay 15$ for apex... make it like a normal DLC price, 5-10$ and i'll think about it.. but fucking 35 bucks for a map on an age old ass game? fuck no

2 hours ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

and that pay wall is ridiculously over bearing....

fucking 35 bucks.... for some new weapons, vehicles, and a shit map nobody likes?

fuck you arma, i wouldn't pay 15$ for apex... make it like a normal DLC price, 5-10$ and i'll think about it.. but fucking 35 bucks for a map on an age old ass game? fuck no

You act like $35 is a lot of money. Just mow your mothers grass an extra day or 2 and extend that allowance boy.

Professor Pericles likes this
2 hours ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

You act like $35 is a lot of money. Just mow your mothers grass an extra day or 2 and extend that allowance boy.

It's not that 35$ is a lot of money, it's just more than i'm willing to pay for to get a single shit map and some shitty vehicles...

there are triple a FULL games relatively new that are 35$.... i'll take that over an overpriced DLC anyday

2 hours ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

It's not that 35$ is a lot of money, it's just more than i'm willing to pay for to get a single shit map and some shitty vehicles...

there are triple a FULL games relatively new that are 35$.... i'll take that over an overpriced DLC anyday

the way I see it is what other games out there that have the replayability that arma 3 has? I've been playing arma for what.. 3 years now with 3500 hours on it. There's no other game out there that can really come close.

2 hours ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

the way I see it is what other games out there that have the replayability that arma 3 has? I've been playing arma for what.. 3 years now with 3500 hours on it. There's no other game out there that can really come close.

what does that have to do with a shitty map no one plays?

13 minutes ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

What does arma 3 have to do with an arma 3 map with arma 3 weapons?

you replied to my comment, which was that the price for the content given in the DLC was retarded and unreasonable...

Which was specifically about the DLC, a single map and some vehicles/weapons, and the cost of it.... Not about the game itself... There are better modded maps, there is no doubt that the game has replay-ability.... doesn't mean they should charge the cost of a tripple a game for a shitty DLC for a 5 year old game....

So, no, my question was what does your comment have to do with mine?