I think there should be a system where if your bounty logs on you, you can get 10% of the money, and if your at courthouse you can get more

Current there is no reason to report someone for combat logging because your probably never gonna see them again, but if you would get comp you would have a reason to report someone

This is just a idea

SnowFlake likes this
11 minutes ago, Reapered said:

You do get comp if someone combat logs on you, but only if you have video evidence and you make it to the courthouse. I believe they give 50% compensation, but i could be mistaken

If your not at courthouse you get no comp, so if he combat logs you get nothing

19 minutes ago, Alex:) said:

you get comped nothing

Edited by Nicolas March
13 minutes ago, Berus said:

People that combat log are usually trolls that don't have that high of a bounty(and people only bounty steal in kavala), i would suggest full compensation for bounties lower than 20k or if they combat log multiple times

I hade a 100k bounty that logged on me, did I get comp? no

Edited by Nicolas March

I've combat logged in the past, if I was reported for such with evidence that there was no foul play besides my combat logging I would expect my bounty worth to be taken from my account and given to the BH

Edit:

Along with a hefty ban length

Edited by Ronald
1 hour ago, Berus said:

People that combat log are usually trolls that don't have that high of a bounty(and people only bounty steal in kavala), i would suggest full compensation for bounties lower than 20k or if they combat log multiple times

That is false. If a player combat logs once, they'll probably do it again. Thus making their bounty a lot higher than the others.

30 minutes ago, Joe Cooke said:

That is false. If a player combat logs once, they'll probably do it again. Thus making their bounty a lot higher than the others.

The majority of combat loggers have a low bounty, they usually rage-quit or log out to turn themselves to the APD later.
Yes there are those who keep combat logging and get a high bounty, most of the times because they are RDMing in kavala and as i stated, in cases like this you should receive full compensation if you get the guy combat logging multiple times, they CL before you even restrain them so you can't take them to the courthouse.

2 hours ago, Reapered said:

and you make it to the courthouse.

This needs changing, most people combat log as soon as they are downed or by the time you put them on a vehicle, of all my reports (26) i think only 1 or 2 where near the courthouse.