The great wall of Coke Processing

Honestly the utter lax the APD has been given lately on Server #2 is ridiculous. Between the mass Lethal's from either incompetent or lazy officers, Officers whom cannot or will not speak English properly (much less even try to RP due to the language barrier), And now this giant wall enclosing the entire town....

p.s. Don't get me wrong I'm not calling out everyone and all APD, but things have gone from DEFCON 4 to Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome in the past couple months.

Toxy likes this
9 hours ago, Blind Berserker said:

Honestly the utter lax the APD has been given lately on Server #2 is ridiculous. Between the mass Lethal's from either incompetent or lazy officers, Officers whom cannot or will not speak English properly (much less even try to RP due to the language barrier), And now this giant wall enclosing the entire town....

p.s. Don't get me wrong I'm not calling out everyone and all APD, but things have gone from DEFCON 4 to Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome in the past couple months.

You're correct over there.  Idk if you know me but honestly ive a language barrier aswell but still im trying to rp the best i can do. For 9 october untill now i didnt get any complains. 

But its a fact the apd has went downhill for couple months. Its even rare now to see a cadet in s2 if you compare it with 2016

Blind Berserker and Bean like this
15 minutes ago, Lightningxo said:

You're correct over there.  Idk if you know me but honestly ive a language barrier aswell but still im trying to rp the best i can do. For 9 october untill now i didnt get any complains. 

But its a fact the apd has went downhill for couple months. Its even rare now to see a cadet in s2 if you compare it with 2016

To be fair, if i'm on any other server then p3 (wich i rarely am, i don't expect anything from the APD). I talked 30 minutes on P1, with him constantly being hmh hmh, (like confirming your story and shit), then he is like : I don't believe your story, but at least you tried here is a 10 k reduction from 90 k .

On 5/29/2017 at 9:09 PM, Blind Berserker said:

38 minutes ago, wubz house account said:

Since you have to understand and be able to speak English to even become an officer of the apd I call bullshit on your dumb ass.

I'm assuming either you're one of these people i'm speaking of or just plain illiterate and/or ignorant, otherwise you would have noticed the word "Properly" in my comment. Considering your choice to attack me with such a meager insult I'm going to have to go with the latter. :)

4 minutes ago, Blind Berserker said:

I'm assuming either you're one of these people i'm speaking of or just plain illiterate and/or ignorant, otherwise you would have noticed the word "Properly" in my comment. Considering your choice to attack me with such a meager insult I'm going to have to go with the latter. :)

"officers whom CANNOT or ----" is what i'm referring to, and if you're upset because European players who don't speak English as a native want to play Asylum, then maybe you should kill yourself?

I speak English perfectly fine by the way.

On 5/29/2017 at 9:09 PM, Blind Berserker said:

13 minutes ago, Blind Berserker said:

Just now, wubz house account said:

"officers whom CANNOT or ----" is what i'm referring to, and if you're upset because European players who don't speak English as a native want to play Asylum, then maybe you should kill yourself?

I speak English perfectly fine by the way.

The word "Properly" is connected to both "Cannot" & "Will not" in this writing. I've obviously hit a soft spot for @wubz house account otherwise i see no reason why he/she would continue to attack my opinion, However begrudged or not @wubz house account grow up. :) 

FudgeR likes this
Just now, Blind Berserker said:

The word "Properly" is connected to both "Cannot" & "Will not" in this writing. I've obviously hit a soft spot for @wubz house account otherwise i see no reason why he/she would continue to attack my opinion, However begrudged or not @wubz house account grow up. :) 

I like how you use big words to make yourself look important. Trust me, you haven't hit a soft spot. I just think you're a cry baby bitch.

explicit likes this
On 5/29/2017 at 11:05 PM, patato12 said:

If you watch it youll find out. Not sure what that has to do with the topic tho

speaking of that video. the part were hes talking about motown. i met them both on mortal online and added them on steam. they play rocket league together quite a bit, maybe once or twice a week, but other than that i dont see them hop on much. so i assume they are working on identity for most of a week. people really should be less bitchy they are working hard.

Just now, Brandon said:

speaking of that video. the part were hes talking about motown. i met them both on mortal online and added them on steam. they play rocket league together quite a bit, maybe once or twice a week, but other than that i dont see them hop on much. so i assume they are working on identity for most of a week. people really should be less bitchy they are working hard.

ITS A JOKE Im fairly certain paratus understood because he commented in the thread "ROFL Thats good"