My Old H1Z1 Montage

2 hours ago, wollie35 said:

why play h1z1 if player unknowns exists :shrug:

Because the games are entirely different.... 

The only thing in common is the genre.... 

Why do people continue to make this shit comparison 

WESTY likes this
Just now, Axe said:

Because the games are entirely different.... 

The only thing in common is the genre.... 

Why do people continue to make this shit comparison 

The genre is the thing what makes the game IMO, and player unknowns is more frequently updated, and is so much better in general IMO

Just now, Axe said:

So Arma and Battlefield are the same? No? 

Calm down boi, I said in my opinion, and obviously some are more different then others

For instance I like survival games

Rust vs Ark survival evolved

They are different but still i played them both cause I liked survival games, that is a big thing they have in common, you both have to build base, raid others and achieve stuff through grinding/fighting days.

That doesn't mean 1 is better then the other.

The old rust was godlike, the new rust i stopped playing cause they kinda ruined it IMO. That's why I think ark is better then rust atm, not only because the genre, but what it feels like in game. Genre still makes a big part for me, cause I will more quickly buy a brand new game with the survivalgame tag/ check it out then a game wich does not

WESTY likes this
5 minutes ago, wollie35 said:

Calm down boi, I said in my opinion, and obviously some are more different then others

For instance I like survival games

Rust vs Ark survival evolved

They are different but still i played them both cause I liked survival games, that is a big thing they have in common, you both have to build base, raid others and achieve stuff through grinding/fighting days.

That doesn't mean 1 is better then the other.

The old rust was godlike, the new rust i stopped playing cause they kinda ruined it IMO. That's why I think ark is better then rust atm, not only because the genre, but what it feels like in game. Genre still makes a big part for me, cause I will more quickly buy a brand new game with the survivalgame tag/ check it out then a game wich does not

+1