I am quitting.

Rekter

After trying to get somewhere in Asylum for two years, i have decided to quit. I will probably return if i get some friends to play with me, but that is quite unlikely, as all of my friends have quit Asylum as well. I can't really decide, if i have had loads of fun on this server or not, but i suppose so. I have always loved Asylum, but since i don't have any friends to play with, there is really no point.

Goodbye Asylum.

Just now, Samperino said:

Have you ever tried applying to the APD? Before quitting I would definitely suggest trying it out. You make LOTS of friends on the APD. I don't regret a second being a part of the APD.

i do... kappa 

But yeah when my friends took a break from arma to play the division i also went full cop for awhile made it to sgt got to know a few fun / cool ppl so might be worth trying out

Just now, Sugarfoot said:

apd .... gangs that accept everyone .... making your own gang..... meeting random people

Too young for the APD

I have my own gang

I have my own gang already but it's the definition of a hobo gang. I have always wanted to fight cartels with my gang, but since we don't have any members, that's impossible.

See above

Brendon Smith likes this
1 minute ago, Rekter said:

Too young for the APD

I have my own gang

I have my own gang already but it's the definition of a hobo gang. I have always wanted to fight cartels with my gang, but since we don't have any members, that's impossible.

See above

Okay so go join one of the gangs recruiting. You start somewhere, and 9/10 times playing with 5-10 guys can be a blast. It gets you hours and experience to move on to bigger gangs unless you enjoy what your doing there.

2 hours ago, Juan Lei said:

i do... kappa 

But yeah when my friends took a break from arma to play the division i also went full cop for awhile made it to sgt got to know a few fun / cool ppl so might be worth trying out

:)))) i knew you liked me

And like King Gatorade said, look around for new gangs. S3 has a couple that are fairly welcoming of new/ lesser known players. 

Edited by Sky
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2017 at 7:35 AM, Rekter said:

I have always loved Asylum, but since i don't have any friends to play with, there is really no point.

Goodbye Asylum.

2k hours, you must have skill. message me and i can get you in my gang. don't quit man. if you love asylum then stick around dont listen to these clowns. you see they dont care about you but trust me, i do.

On 5/31/2017 at 5:35 AM, Rekter said:

After trying to get somewhere in Asylum for two years, i have decided to quit. I will probably return if i get some friends to play with me, but that is quite unlikely, as all of my friends have quit Asylum as well. I can't really decide, if i have had loads of fun on this server or not, but i suppose so. I have always loved Asylum, but since i don't have any friends to play with, there is really no point.

Goodbye Asylum.

2 years and no posts new account?