Good Morning All

Good morning all,

I am Mitchell.A. I have been a part of ARMA for 6 years now, and have enjoyed playing on various LIFE servers from both ARMA III and ARMA II.

I have respect and appreciation for community members who actively make an effort to roleplay for a rewarding experience.

I have no patience or mercy for those who completely disregard the server rules and ruin this aforementioned experience for others.

I make an effort to continually provide positive involvement in the community.

I maintain professionalism and fairness at all times, and will be applying for the APD as soon as applications are opened

I look forward to having a fun and rewarding experience with all of you.

Respectfully,

Mitchell.A

5 hours ago, Mitchell.A said:

Good morning all,

I am Mitchell.A. I have been a part of ARMA for 6 years now, and have enjoyed playing on various LIFE servers from both ARMA III and ARMA II.

I have respect and appreciation for community members who actively make an effort to roleplay for a rewarding experience.

I have no patience or mercy for those who completely disregard the server rules and ruin this aforementioned experience for others.

I make an effort to continually provide positive involvement in the community.

I maintain professionalism and fairness at all times, and will be applying for the APD as soon as applications are opened

I look forward to having a fun and rewarding experience with all of you.

Respectfully,

Mitchell.A

You just need 14 hours of play time in game on asylum as well as an understanding of the rules and cop rules to apply.

Just warning you now this server is a SOFTCORE RP server thats focused on Cartel Combat. You will find some RP on civ but not a whole lot. Its a great place to fight and good off and if you want to lean on the RP side stick to the APD you will find plenty there