Change Log 6.6.2

Paratus

This update is quite small in many ways as this weeks focus was spent on improving server performance.

• A bunch of server-side performance adjustments. This was the week's primary focus.
  • Removed the contrast PPE changes.
  • AI removed from hunting animals. They will no longer roam around but will stand in place.
  • Fixed a bug in hunting which may have caused some of your spawned animals to be located outside of the hunting grounds and untrackable. This means you'll now find a higher density of hunting animals.
  • Fixed bug where your stamina would not be drained when dehydrated or starving. 
  • Hunger and thirst now cannot drop below -100.
  • Fixed bugs with vehicles spawning from garages, including offroads having lightbars, etc.
  • Added a new Hawaiian shirt for donor level 2.
11 minutes ago, Miss Evo said:

I used to have one of those until someone exploited into my house :( 

They are cool little vests. Midway point between Tac Vests and the Carrier Lites. Good for those who want to stay light weight, but want a little bit more protection and carry space compared to the Tactical Vests.

17 minutes ago, Haych said:

They are cool little vests. Midway point between Tac Vests and the Carrier Lites. Good for those who want to stay light weight, but want a little bit more protection and carry space compared to the Tactical Vests.

The only reason they weren't included when we added the other vests is that the "armory" reports armor levels which we found in testing to be inaccurate. They stopped a lot of damage and we had to remove them in testing.

16 minutes ago, Paratus said:

The only reason they weren't included when we added the other vests is that the "armory" reports armor levels which we found in testing to be inaccurate. They stopped a lot of damage and we had to remove them in testing.

Ah I see. Any possibility to get the CTRG Carrier Mk1 Lites? Exact same as the current vests we got, just another skin. No harm in adding it for the aesthetics.

Hey Paratus,

Quick question could you possibly look into adding some more variances to clothing (rebel mainly) maybe some more faction vests and have you ever considered throwing helmets into play without the armor rating if that's possible? Also could you add Entity suits and maybe a donor level where you can buy jets? or some sort of cool helicopter or vehicle?  Just thoughts im not sure what type of labor is needed to enter some of those things but any info on that would be appreciated thank you!!

6 hours ago, Paratus said:

This update is quite small in many ways as this weeks focus was spent on improving server performance.

• A bunch of server-side performance adjustments. This was the week's primary focus.
  • Removed the contrast PPE changes.
  • AI removed from hunting animals. They will no longer roam around but will stand in place.
  • Fixed a bug in hunting which may have caused some of your spawned animals to be located outside of the hunting grounds and untrackable. This means you'll now find a higher density of hunting animals.
  • Fixed bug where your stamina would not be drained when dehydrated or starving. 
  • Hunger and thirst now cannot drop below -100.
  • Fixed bugs with vehicles spawning from garages, including offroads having lightbars, etc.
  • Added a new Hawaiian shirt for donor level 2.

Yaaaas excited to see the servers performance after this patch!!!

EDIT: So far so good, my framerate lag has vastly improved while playing with 100 people online, compared to what it was before.

I haven't seen nearly as much combat desync...

ekcC84P.gif

...since the patch went live compared to before, so I think you fixed something Paratus:wub:

Edited by Sergio
Kuklinski likes this