Buyable Businesses / ATM Buildings

Own your own Business!

NX1zurh.jpg

I put this on the old forums but I made some tweaks

$500,000 - $1,000,000 depending on quality of location

Buyer must own a gang and have at least 10 members in gang

Serves kind of like a coverup for Illegal activities (RP Wise) (Or you might actually run a legit legal company)

ex. Quenton’s Legit Mouthwash Company

Civilians can go into your business and select a job set by your gang from the NPC

Can set jobs such as “Gather #### hydrogen” for $ Payout or maybe $ per unit of material

-Materials gathered by civilians will store inside the building for the owner of the business to do with what he/she pleases. Civilians are automatically paid to their bank from the gangs bank account.

Items that can be put on job list

Canabis

Cocaine (Unprocessed)

Phosphorous

Ephedra

Meth Cocktail

Hydrogen

Diamond (Unprocessed)

Barley

Corn

Rye

*Legal, cannot be seized on a police raid.  *Illegal, can be seized on a police raid.

Business only holds the materials posted above, and maxes at like 5000 weight ?

Limit 1 Business per gang per server

Gangs can change their prices per unit to compete with other gangs.

If a gang has more than 10 members online, they cannot rob a business. If a gang has fewer than 6 members on, their business can not be robbed.

Edited by Quenton
Root, Diizzy, DosWolf and 20 others like this
2 minutes ago, wr4thx said:

Crazy idea and a good one.

IMO i wouldn't run scotch ingredients and make less money for selling them to a gang company though lel

understandable, but their is no risk this way. And since the gang chooses how much to pay you, you still might make a handsome pile of money

21 minutes ago, Quenton said:

That's what I was thinking.. however there is alot of empty land so Paratus could always add more if this idea was placed on the table

That I think could cause lag.  What could work is using the buildings that are often used for clothing stores, general stores and markets.  There's lots of those, so as long as someone has the meeted requirements they can definitely open up a business. 

Quenton likes this

Love this idea!!! Perhaps add it so you can buy those empty "store" building in towns and such also.. Those could be owned by players and limited to the types of vendors and storage ability.  Where the large atm building are gang only. Add access ability to different storage so if your offering to buy certain mats but one want 1 and 2s to be able to access it, but Raw mats can be accessed by any gang member ...  

Gangs could actual have a base of operations 

Maybe make it so you can have a type of business such as a brewery were civs could produce and see cheaper liquor "add wine and beer etc" and it be legal 

ideas are endless

+1000

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...