Is this considered CL?

6 minutes ago, Barkin said:

If someone restrains me and leaves me in the middle of nowhere without any intention to come back. Are we allowed to leave? I tell them in chat, "If you don't come back to actively RP with me, I'm leaving in 2 minutes." 

I just don't see the point in standing still for 10 minutes after the captors are gone; its not proper RP.

Just now, Pwnsome said:

After 10 minutes you can leave, whether there is roleplay or not.

1 hour ago, Barkin said:

fuck that, I am not standing around staring at Instagram for 10 minutes just because some salty moron wanted revenge.

I think you're the one being salty.. threatening with reporting for RDM/VDM and combatlogging yourself with some made up rules.. *shrug*

I quote you "It's not combat log fucktard, are you new, and i'm reporting for vdm" :thinking: but then you ask forums about either thats a rule or not haha

Edited by Midamaru
OMG-A-FISH, Scott, JIMBO and 7 others like this
1 hour ago, Midamaru said:

I think you're the one being salty.. threatening with reporting for RDM/VDM and combatlogging yourself with some made up rules.. *shrug*

I quote you "It's not combat log fucktard, are you new, and i'm reporting for vdm" :thinking: but then you ask forums about either thats a rule or not haha

:flame:

6 hours ago, Barkin said:

fuck that, I am not standing around staring at Instagram for 10 minutes just because some salty moron wanted revenge.

hypocrisy

1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
    synonyms: dissimulation · false virtue · cant · posturing · affectation · speciousness · empty talk · insincerity · falseness · deceit · dishonesty · mendacity · pretense · duplicity ·
16 minutes ago, Dredd said:

hypocrisy

1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
    synonyms: dissimulation · false virtue · cant · posturing · affectation · speciousness · empty talk · insincerity · falseness · deceit · dishonesty · mendacity · pretense · duplicity ·

4bb922468feeea5f80f5a3d6010d02e4.png