If the rumors I hear are true about tanoa being deleted I was still wondering about the new free map Malden that is supposed to be released later this month. I was thinking that if they make a Malden server it would actually be a more popular server for longer because it is going to be a free map unlike tanoa. Anyway all Im basically saying is that I think that they should make a Malden server and replace Tanoa with it when Malden releases later this month

5 minutes ago, patato12 said:

Probs should let them release malden before even thinking about adapting it to a asylum server.

Actually, just like marijuana licenses in real life, its good to plan ahead.

If it comes out and they decide to implement the new map, it will take a while to make it really good. If they are already thinking about possible locations of certain things, they will be ahead of the curve.

Edited by SnowFlake
massi likes this
40 minutes ago, SnowFlake said:

Actually, just like marijuana licenses in real life, its good to plan ahead.

If it comes out and they decide to implement the new map, it will take a while to make it really good. If they are already thinking about possible locations of certain things, they will be ahead of the curve.

Asylum already has a massive crack cocaine cartel that has not had anything of meaning been done for almost three months. You don't promise a weed empire before you even look at what kind of strand you have to work with. What the OP was suggesting was a full blown grow-op and for Paratus and Gnashes to start buying lights and cut into the power grid.

Lets just see if this "Dank Kush" ((Aka Malden)) has any potential before we waste time and effort setting up lights and promising customers the dankest weed this side of North america.

Something that i was told along time ago was "You don't MOD a game before it comes out". As Paratus knows game development can get completely changed up until the last minute of development. You may get to the last week before Malden comes out and BI may decide that they don't like the feel or flow of the island and completely switch up town and city locations. Effectively screwing over anyone who makes a "Plan". 

For now lets just check it out on dev build fuck around with it and when its released begin to think if we should turn it into an Asylum life map.

Just now, Nic Rage said:

It is already out in the dev branch so it's like half out right now

Things change right up until the last minute of development IE Towns citys even roads can be changed a day before release. Your asking the Devs to promise a full blown new map before it is even out. Setting up a life server isn't as easy as copy pasteing over files and hitting start. 

You don't make a mod for a game before it comes out.

Edited by patato12
Just now, patato12 said:

Thinks change right up until the last minute of development IE Towns citys even roads can be changed a day before release. Your asking the Devs to promise a full blown new map before it is even out. Setting up a life server isn't as easy as copy pasteing over files and hitting start. 

You don't make a mod for a game before it comes out.

Considering that they are basically remastering an old map I highly doubt that those things will happen but I see what you mean

Donald and SnowFlake like this
5 hours ago, patato12 said:

Asylum already has a massive crack cocaine cartel that has not had anything of meaning been done for almost three months. You don't promise a weed empire before you even look at what kind of strand you have to work with. What the OP was suggesting was a full blown grow-op and for Paratus and Gnashes to start buying lights and cut into the power grid.

Lets just see if this "Dank Kush" ((Aka Malden)) has any potential before we waste time and effort setting up lights and promising customers the dankest weed this side of North america.

Something that i was told along time ago was "You don't MOD a game before it comes out". As Paratus knows game development can get completely changed up until the last minute of development. You may get to the last week before Malden comes out and BI may decide that they don't like the feel or flow of the island and completely switch up town and city locations. Effectively screwing over anyone who makes a "Plan". 

For now lets just check it out on dev build fuck around with it and when its released begin to think if we should turn it into an Asylum life map.

You've been smoking too much of that "dank weed".

massi likes this
On 6/4/2017 at 6:35 PM, patato12 said: