Reliance singing

Just now, SafeMode said:

but ik you lost cuz ive never joined the TS to here we lost to Reliance. You guys dont win fights you kind of just show up to them 

We win almost all of our fights but you do you booooooooooooooooo. You, yourself has never fought me or us. Ive fought actual Clarity once. The rest they have Envy or Elysium to come help them. Either way say whatever makes you happy. Also the day a Legion member kills me will be the day the earth blows up.

Edited by Cory B
uc. likes this
Just now, Cory B said:

You said it was 4 yesterday damn man your facts are all over the place. If you consider one of the two fights we've had six then you need to go back to 1st grade and learn 1+1. I believe that equals 2.

i believe i said the score was 4-2 but hey whatever floats your boat :shrug: pretty sure 4+2=6 but thats just me

edit : if you look at my signature you will see some sidechat banter in a fight you lost to us but hey hmu if you ever want to fight again and not cry that im taking your cartels

Edited by Crunchedd
SafeMode likes this
Just now, Crunchedd said:

i believe i said the score was 4-2 but hey whatever floats your boat :shrug: pretty sure 4+2=6 but thats just me

I mean i've recorded every fight with you guys and weve had two actual fights. The one at OG back when Sin was with you and the one at OG when it was a 12v12. Besides that I dont believe the others are actual fights. If you consider sdar banging and donor rebel true cartel fights then good job.

uc. likes this
Just now, Cory B said:

I mean i've recorded every fight with you guys and weve had two actual fights. The one at OG back when Sin was with you and the one at OG when it was a 12v12. Besides that I dont believe the others are actual fights. If you consider sdar banging and donor rebel true cartel fights then good job.

w/e dude yall in my montage is enough proof

SafeMode likes this
2 minutes ago, Cory B said:

y u gonna say my name and not tag me like the hell bro:kermit: