Idk how i killed the last guy

9 minutes ago, Zeynov said:

I disagree, look at players...just saying. Say a pro 2v2, best players, shroud/stewie 100% fuck any 2v2 UK players. Not even a question

2v2 doesn't mean anything.

What I'am talking about is the number of pro teams in NA then in UK.

2 hours ago, wollie35 said:

Uk is kinda part of the Eu, but i get ur point. But even if C9 has brax, im pretty sure they won't be able to pull it off.

daf2bcf39dd33cb50da8dc1740d644f4.gif

Youd be surprised, he has a massive effect on the mental state of that team, he makes them so confident and if you get the chem back w him stew, shroud etc it gets nutty. I think NA will get CRAZY if/when IBP is unbanned, get dazed, brax and AZK together again. Theyll go apeshit 

Trash likes this
11 hours ago, Zeynov said:

I disagree, look at players...just saying. Say a pro 2v2, best players, shroud/stewie 100% fuck any 2v2 UK players. Not even a question

SHROUD!?!?!?!!? The guy isnt even good enough for global... Stew is pretty decent tho, UK cs isnt very good either, I know this but EU as a whole are better than NA

8 hours ago, Zeynov said:

yeah but you said UK not EU lol, NA def better than any UK team and even EU is arguable, C9 is nuts if they brax back

Brax is a fucking retard, IBP should all stay banned. They fucked with the system and they should deal with the punishment, Brax is very good tho whereas Dazed and Steel are pretty shit now