Altis life add more generic jobs

or low level/skill/casual players who don't have that great gear for drug runs... Adds the option to go into a house and sit there all day 'working.' (basically getting passive money for standing in the shop) or jobs that require the player to move around such as garbage pick up/disposal such as removing car wrecks to clean up the server, (not making cops impound all random wrecks - having a dedicated disposal team) or another service.

If you are looking to make money really easily, go to Pyrgos, get a jeep and a backpack, drive to phosphorus mine (legal). Start gathering, drive back to Pyrgos once you've filled up your inventory and your car, sell it at the market.

Depending on the market prices this should make you 10 - 12K in only about 15 - 20 minutes. Not bad for a legal job if you ask me. 

Edited by Mark Zuckerberg
40 minutes ago, Coonigan said:

i wouldn't consider gun running legal but good point.

27 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Firearm Factory is legal.

Black Market is not,

^^ running vermins is your best bet, however you will need a few licenses and talent points. @Pete1 for starting cash, pick apples, to afford a vehicle, and marijuana processing contract($800) if it's illegal at the time, try not to get caught. Or you can save up and go excavating. Will need diving license and a vehicle or boat, depending on which way you want to do it.

Edited by Mayhem