A good way to roleplay yourself out of robbing a gas station

Ok, grab some binoculars, the smallest gun you can find, and put on some worker coveralls, walk into the gas station and pull out your gun and rob it. Holster your gun. Pull out your bino's

When the cops show up, start whistling on mic and when they tell you to come out tell them some bullshit excuse. (I usually stick with fixing the alarm system, or a leaky pipe in the wall, having to unplug the cash register to reach it.) Try to stall them as much as you can, if they tell you to come out of the shop, tell them you are using your tools (binoculars) to fix something and cant come out at this moment.

To make it more believable, ask them to help you somehow (holding a wire, etc.)

By the end, you should be done robbing the gas station and can just say something bullshit to get out of the situation (I say, "I've got to go back to the shop to get a bigger tool to fix this thing, sorry for the inconvenience.)

Makes for some good roleplay !

COmment down below if you disagree/agree

1 hour ago, franticgoat said:

Heres what I would do as a cop. 

Restrain you, face you towards the NPC. Ill talk pretending to be the NPC and get some deep RP going on. Then pardon you :D. Most cops are gonna siren you then shoot you FeelsBadMan

I think I can make improvements:

1 hour ago, franticgoat said:

Restrain you, full ticket. kthxbye

Edited by Matthew
Mark Zuckerberg likes this
  • 3 weeks later...

The only issue with this RP form (I have ran into it before, a guy told me he was repairing the alarm system) is when I search you the money is stolen. I tried RPing with the civ that maybe the gas station attendant had paid him from the register incorrectly, or maybe when the guy wasn't looking he took a couple bills because he was broke. The money on you gets taken into police custody upon search though, so even if you talk down the ticket there is no reward other than the joy of RPing your charge into a pardon.

I call it an issue because even if you find some way to convince me that the money was given to you for a job or something of that nature I can't give it back. I'd have to pay you, and realistically I'm just not going to do that for what I know was a robbery :P

Edited by Terboman
  • 4 months later...