Currently Asylum only has Armor Level I Helmets, namely the Light Combat Helmet (Absorbs 2 9mm):

480be654cbe5b5e0b5272ccf2e5caeb8.png95bcb5347e8e1d168269194c1c65d881.png

I suggest adding the following helmets as they are much more aesthetically appeasing:

Combat Helmet (Camo)(Absorbs 2 9mm):

ad9c200af29ad6806b46dd740697e59f.png4d3df493ce2bbab814a9c2747d69c866.png

Combat Helmet (Kerry)(Absorbs 2 9mm):

74b29cf70029fe277f27b622de762619.png223a8f257dc0c82c642c982558c2edae.png

Heli Crew Helmet (Absorbs 2 9mm):

6fb21492df8dbc4cac44070216d05f32.pngb8171132ec2d8b6666d5cd40b131c111.png

Heli Pilot Helmet (Absorbs 2 9mm):

892c9c47975814c602e20be2cb4a4e75.png70c9f157bdec039b5573e0f99c9f8eac.png

All of these helmets are Armor Level II, take the same amount of damage as the Armor Level I Helmets (On the scale of rook shots, with both armor levels absorbing 2 9mm bullets at close range, all testing was done in editor, no desync or lag variable), and look much more visually appeasing compared to the helmets currently in Asylum. They will not make any gameplay difference, all they will do is be cooler helmets. Not really any point in not adding these as they will only add more variety to clothing.

Suggestions about pricing and ect. are up for debate, just a little suggestion. I'm not good with big statistics sheets or informative videos so this is all I have.

Seth, dog., I Apci I and 29 others like this

No, your testing does not reflect the real gameplay, yes you probably need the same amount of bullets from a rook to kill someone standing still and at close range with those helmets, but with variables like range, lag, general ballistics (penetration, ricochet) and the angle of the bullet it's a a lot more complicated, also should be pointed that Heli Pilot helmets protect your face while normal helmets don't.

Just now, SnowFlake said:

It won't happen. It would reduce donations for the helmet that costs money.

You've got to believe.

1 hour ago, Berus said:

No, your testing does not reflect the real gameplay, yes you probably need the same amount of bullets from a rook to kill someone standing still and at close range with those helmets, but with variables like range, lag, general ballistics (penetration, ricochet) and the angle of the bullet it's a a lot more complicated, also should be pointed that Heli Pilot helmets protect your face while normal helmets don't.

Too much testing and math for me :shrug:. The majority of fights where people would have this gear would be 6.5/7.62 where an Armor Level II helmet would not make a difference. This isn't gear for pistol bangers in Kavala.

1 hour ago, Corgi said:

Too much testing and math for me :shrug:. The majority of fights where people would have this gear would be 6.5/7.62 where an Armor Level II helmet would not make a difference. This isn't gear for pistol bangers in Kavala.

I do agree that a level 2 helmet on 7.62 x 7.62 fights would be in a similar level as the level 1(a little better, of course), but what about rebel x cops fights ? a level 2 helmet would be extremely useful against 5.56s - 6.5s or rebels who don't have too much money to spend on big calibers
it's important to keep headshots very rewarding, and so by adding level 2 helmets they will not be as valuable for cops and low-mid tier rebels

SnowFlake, Mr. Linux, Nubis and 1 other like this
  • 1 year later...
47 minutes ago, Randy. said:

Doest olympus modify the stats of their vehicles?

Vehicles can be modified. If you want a extremely fast ifrit that floats though the air, you change the weight. You'll notice that when you change the weight, the ride height becomes taller. Ie a upgraded ifrit will not fit into a small garage like a standard one would. 

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Vehicles can be modified. If you want a extremely fast ifrit that floats though the air, you change the weight. You'll notice that when you change the weight, the ride height becomes taller. Ie a upgraded ifrit will not fit into a small garage like a standard one would. 

Just buff the tires please