tage thing

Just now, Crunchedd said:

when you lean to the side and shoot downwards there is litterally no recoil btw

Im aware of that I used to lean and shoot but no that and other clips (yea the other clips are third person and easy to control but only one I notice he is inconstant with the recoil pattern) I just think its all fishy as shit.

Edited by Brendon Smith
1 hour ago, Brendon Smith said:

Lol? he literally shoots 2 bullets and hes rested shooting down.

if you accuse someone of pulldowns when he is rested you are actually retarded. when you are rested and you have been playing this game for a while you dont need pulldowns to know how to control recoil

Shaq Daddy, Ghouh, TRYHARD and 1 other like this
15 hours ago, Brendon Smith said:

Im aware of that I used to lean and shoot but no that and other clips (yea the other clips are third person and easy to control but only one I notice he is inconstant with the recoil pattern) I just think its all fishy as shit.

Can you shut the fuck up dude

you claim to take 1 hour out of your day everyday to train your recoil control but you're still fucking dog shit at this game. 

@Astral i really liked this tage dude, felt different to the other ones posted lately, not sure why.

Tricks, massi and Astral like this
9 hours ago, EaZyyyyyyyyyyyy said:

Can you shut the fuck up dude

you claim to take 1 hour out of your day everyday to train your recoil control but you're still fucking dog shit at this game. 

Fuck you, I haven't been to a cartel in 2 months and I only did it because my friends asked I stopped playing all together 5 months ago so you cant say Im shit when I haven't been on, And I would always spend hours on KOTH servers and 64's server to work on my recoil control so its not a claim its a fact. Its a good montage I just didn't mention it ASTRAL.

6 hours ago, Brendon Smith said:

Fuck you, I haven't been to a cartel in 2 months and I only did it because my friends asked I stopped playing all together 5 months ago so you cant say Im shit when I haven't been on, And I would always spend hours on KOTH servers and 64's server to work on my recoil control so its not a claim its a fact. Its a good montage I just didn't mention it ASTRAL.

shut up brandon 

7 hours ago, Brendon Smith said:

You're shit.

16 hours ago, thero said:

I take it you aren't new to Arma, just to asylum?

bc those are some good ass clips for someone who joined the forums less than 2 months ago xd

im new to pc gaming in general. i played a lot of ps4 before, and one of my best friends wanted me to try pc gaming and i had wanted to get a pc for a while because lets face it... consoles... :P

Edited by Astral
massi likes this