Arma 3 Malden!

Just now, Mr Smirnoff said:

Kinda disappointed Malden looks a lot like Stratis with some Taviana mixed in.

Not enough cities and too many mountains. 

Its a good bit bigger than stratis and the mountains on Malden are much more traversable then on stratis, but your point about the number of cities is a valid one

Just now, Mr.Purple said:

Stratis v2.0 :D I really hope Malden becomes a thing.

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 0:46 PM, Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz said:

Are we going to get an Asylum Malden Life as well? It's good to see you back actively developing btw.

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 0:47 PM, Paratus said:

Of course!

This should answer this forum post

Just now, Nic Rage said:

This should answer this forum post

I've already seen Paratus thoughts about Malden. It's not a bad thing for people being hyped about a new map. I understand there are many posts about Malden but, If you don't like people posting about it go somewhere else.

Edited by Mr.Purple
Darklom likes this
Just now, Mr.Purple said:

I've already seen Paratus thoughts about Malden. It's not a bad thing for people being hyped about a new map. I understand there are many post about Malden but, If you don't like people posting about it go somewhere else.

You misunderstood the purpose of this post. I was trying to point out that there isn't any doubt that there will be a malden life server. This was for the doubters

I think if we really want a new map some people have to get together to make a huge map. Larger than Altis or at least have more buildings than Altis. Maybe even make skyscrapers that have apartments that can be bought. That, in my opinion, is the largest problem on the server that can't be fixed right now.

M R. O R A N G E likes this